[SPOILER] Christmas AND New Year's Eve Quests!!

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Lishws720
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [SPOILER] Christmas AND New Year's Eve Quests!!

Post by Lishws720 »

Hufflepuff Karen wrote:
bloodcool wrote:long quests that can be done concurrently:

deep sleep in bed, concurrently with tomato punch. each goal is 6 hrs if using 3 star...

for the sift through garbage quest and the second sift through another sim garbage quest, you can do both concurrently. The second one must be done with a Sim in another house...
I hope I'm doing this right - I sent Cedrella home, after she had her panic attack and Eileen took over the restaurant for the rest of the day. Cedrella was so upset, she burned the brownies. When she got home, she kicked over her garbage can and is now going through her own garbage.

Then I sent Harfang over to Lee's house, where in a fit of temper and frustration, he kicked over Lee's garbage and is now going through that. It's not his own garbage, so I hope it works. I started Harfang about 20 minutes after Cedrella, but they are both going to finish in the middle of the night. I just have to remember to go to her house first and NOT visit Lee when he comes home from work in the middle of the night - maybe I should have him garden at somebody else's house overnight, instead of going to work, just to be safe...

These two like each other, but technically Harfang is supposed to end up with Cedrella's sister, but I didn't make her yet and I have to wait 5 more levels to create a new adult Sim. Will have to see how it goes... hopefully any snogging they do on New Year's won't lead to anything serious that I can't correct later! :roll:
Eliana and Owen were strangers before today. Once they were romantic in the park, then set off fireworks, then kissed, they are now dating. Oh, and they started out being nice to each other, so I don't know if that makes a difference. Cedrella's sister may have to find someone else...
AliciaWS720 on Game Center: §418 mil town value, VIP 10, level 55. Started as a new game during the DIY update. Special thanks to all of you very creative people on this forum for inspiration in designing houses!

My game is fully updated on iOS.
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

EmmyBerry wrote:Is anybody else having trouble with the "Try not to panic in a lounge chair" task? it just stops after a while :(
Erm... i use LP to speed up (then earn back from the neighbor town reindeer reward :P )
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by blackbrit »

bloodcool wrote:
EmmyBerry wrote:Is anybody else having trouble with the "Try not to panic in a lounge chair" task? it just stops after a while :(
Erm... i use LP to speed up (then earn back from the neighbor town reindeer reward :P )
Captain Janeway was given this mission; I thought she'd actually SIT and try not to panic. Apparently not possible. I'm with bloodcool on this one. It bothered me so much I definitely released her very early from the task - and then earned the LP back. :)
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP
boysnberry11
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by boysnberry11 »

Not enough space for all of me reindeer. Stocked up on Christmas items. And 1100 LP later just in time to go out for drinks. Best freebies ever. And I found out about all of these goodies today. Lol
GC: boysnberry11
LucyBoots
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by LucyBoots »

boysnberry11 wrote:Not enough space for all of me reindeer. Stocked up on Christmas items. And 1100 LP later just in time to go out for drinks. Best freebies ever. And I found out about all of these goodies today. Lol
wow you got 1100 in one day lol thats a whole lot of patience...I do half an hour or so at a time, take a break. over 3 days its adding up quite nicely
boysnberry11
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by boysnberry11 »

LucyBoots wrote:
boysnberry11 wrote:Not enough space for all of me reindeer. Stocked up on Christmas items. And 1100 LP later just in time to go out for drinks. Best freebies ever. And I found out about all of these goodies today. Lol
wow you got 1100 in one day lol thats a whole lot of patience...I do half an hour or so at a time, take a break. over 3 days its adding up quite nicely
I know! Normally, I wouldn't have. But, I was on holiday and just got back today. I read about it and decided this was too easy to not pass up. It may never be this good again. :P
GC: boysnberry11
starrywonder
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by starrywonder »

Getting the extra LP has been great I used mine to upgrade the monuments. Too bad the fireworks were pretty sad.
Updated for Sunset Mall.

I have the Arcade, Public Beach, Horses, Carnival, and Pet Park.

HFN at 1 Diver's Lane
Firepole at 2 Firehouse Road
Dog at 2 Firehouse Road
Cat at 22 West Side
Most houses have every item you need.