All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Scarletlocs
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [SPOILER] Anglers and Mutants quest

Post by Scarletlocs »

Hufflepuff Karen wrote:
Scarletlocs wrote:I'm having a HARD time. For the last two days I'm at 66% and catching the same darn fish. This is irritating. Help!!! I even try fishing at the neighbors and catching the same darn fish. Urghhhhh
You won't catch any higher level fish until you level up. I must have caught that brown trout 200 times before I leveled up and was able to catch something different! Really aggravating hobby!

I used some LP's which I hated. Two fish left. I'm stingy with my LP's. I don't like to spend them. Urgh
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

PaQuilter wrote:
Scarletlocs wrote:I'm having a HARD time. For the last two days I'm at 66% and catching the same darn fish. This is irritating. Help!!! I even try fishing at the neighbors and catching the same darn fish. Urghhhhh
I used lp to get through the quest. I only have one fisher sim who was at level 6. It seems like they want us to spend lps to finish the quest. My fisher Sim is still only at level 6 but I would do 4 min. segments using 1 lp to finish the task. When that stopped working, I did the 3 lp lucky spin and finished the quest after 3 or 4 spins. I don't have the patience to finish it the slower way. Actually, that's probably why the monuments are so aggrevating to me. :)
eh... you could have do the 1 hr segment and complete with 1 LP also, it gives you 1%... 4 min gives 0.5%
Misteriese
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Misteriese »

My sims have not used lps so far, but it is really slow. Worried about the quest, especially since that whole "Get all before the 10th Banner".
,¡i|¹i¡¡i¹|i¡,
`'¹li¡|¡|¡il¹´

A Sim world awaits!
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

Misteriese wrote:My sims have not used lps so far, but it is really slow. Worried about the quest, especially since that whole "Get all before the 10th Banner".
same... i managed to get to level 7 on Monday after some intense grinding over the weekend... but since then, I have only gotten 30% level 7/8 and will be slowing down in the coming days... hopefully, still can make it by end of time limit.
PaQuilter
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by PaQuilter »

bloodcool wrote:
PaQuilter wrote:
I used lp to get through the quest. I only have one fisher sim who was at level 6. It seems like they want us to spend lps to finish the quest. My fisher Sim is still only at level 6 but I would do 4 min. segments using 1 lp to finish the task. When that stopped working, I did the 3 lp lucky spin and finished the quest after 3 or 4 spins. I don't have the patience to finish it the slower way. Actually, that's probably why the monuments are so aggrevating to me. :)
eh... you could have do the 1 hr segment and complete with 1 LP also, it gives you 1%... 4 min gives 0.5%
Good point, bloodcool. I wasn't thinking when I did it. I just wanted to get it done. The 1 hr would have increased my level faster and still only cost 1 lp. Ah dah... :)
“Worry is like a rocking chair.....it gives you something to do, but you don't get anywhere.”
House #24 - Left of Volcano - House for Neighbors
House #27 - Right of Volcano - Haunted House
Happy universe
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Happy universe »

The fishing now seems to get quicker....i received 8% for the 1hour task. So maby i now can catch the fish without using a lot of lp 8-)
GC name is happy universe
HFN is at firehouse rd nr1 & also Scandinaviën house nextdoor has everything:-)
Ghost hunting, house with black roof
Reindeer farm-west Ocean Road #2
Puppy hobby is in the gingerbreadhouse.(westside 20)
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

Happy universe wrote:The fishing now seems to get quicker....i received 8% for the 1hour task. So maby i now can catch the fish without using a lot of lp 8-)
Yup, I was 30% when I put my sim to fish 9 hours last night. When I start SFP just now, it has become 65%
hiser1974

Post by hiser1974 »

Hurray, I have finished it !
Reached level 8 and catched all the fish. My lake is clean again.
Had a lot of time to play today and with the new percentages it went relatively fast.
EvilEmily2213
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by EvilEmily2213 »

Omg you people are AWESOME I finished and I have a TON of Lps :) but what is this singing fish in a neighbors town you speak of? Also if I don't update my game will this give me Lps forever? Because I make about 12 a day myself from wood working and then the other hobbies but I have never had over 200 before :)
alligatorade52
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by alligatorade52 »

Happy universe wrote:The fishing now seems to get quicker....i received 8% for the 1hour task. So maby i now can catch the fish without using a lot of lp 8-)
Same thing happened to me, my sim was fishing overnight for 9 hours and was bumped from somewhere around 44% to 94% and then a one hour gave him 6% and bumped him to level 7 finally! I'm glad I won't have to wast the LPs even if I have plenty!
Level 55; Penthouse Update