Hufflepuff Karen wrote:I just did my backup to the cloud and then downloaded that update to my phone. Sound works fine there! It's android OS. Wondering if I should delete the game on the iPad and try reinstalling it, then using the phone's version to upload. I have a house being built that will be finished in 2 hours. I am getting desperate enough to try this, but scared of losing everything! Is there a link with the steps to delete a game from iPadi and restore it from the cloud version that was saved on another device? After the house finishes, I will save one more time, restore that to the phone, so the versions match, and then attempt it... I don't know what else to do, I have tried everything else and I know it's not the iPad itself because everything else that has sound is working fine.
You shouldn't need to reinstall the game on iPad, just reset... after reset, you will be prompted to start a new game or download from cloud... when you select download from cloud, choose the facebook option and it will attempt to connect to facebook (where your android has upload)...
since you are also playing on iPad, there's a chance that your iPad game is uploaded to game center... so here're the steps what I would recommend:
Assuming you have uploaded your phone(Android) version to facebook cloud,
1) Open game center and exit
2) Open facebook app and login with the ID that contains the Android cloud save
3) Go to SFP and tap Reset game. Confirm to reset
4) When prompted to start new game or download game data, choose download game
5) Choose facebook. It will then connect to facebook app (which is already login earlier)
6) You will then be shown the option to download the Android cloud save.
7) Proceed as per the instruction...