Day 6 of "Lost at Sea"

Participate, organise or follow the challenges made up by players for players!
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Re: Day 6 of "Lost at Sea"

Post by Perturbee »

The next challenge won't require you to add any sims to town. :)
Dilly
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Dilly »

I was going to delete these as a "Challenge Only" family, but am Way too attached to them now!
Jessilynn83
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Jessilynn83 »

They talked on the couch for hours then awoke in one another's arms. Kaiden knew then and there that they had met for a reason and that it was meant to be.
"Evelyn," whispered Kaiden, "Marry me."
Evelyn's eyes flew open and a big smile spread across her face, "Are you being serious?"
Getting down on one knee he looked at Evelyn and said, " I've never been more serious in my life. I know it's a bit sudden but I love you and I want to spend whatever time we have left on this boat with you as my wife. Will you marry me?"
Evelyn laughed, " I can't believe this is happening. YES! I will marry you. I love you too!!!"
Kaiden grinned from ear to ear. He kissed her quickly then reached over and grabbed something wrapped in newspaper, " I made this for you. I thought it might come in handy."
Evelyn unwrapped it to find a beautiful silver dress perfectly sewn," Oh Kaiden, it's gorgeous."

Later that night Evelyn put on her new dress that fit perfectly and Kaiden just happened to find a suit in the wardrobe. They held hands and read vows to one another. They then went to the bedroom and started their life together as a married couple.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg