Forum

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Forum

Post by Perturbee »

Hi,

If you notice something not working properly or you miss access to something, please let me know. This forum has so many features, bells and whistles that I might have overlooked something during the two hour setup.

Attaching and including images should work as with the official forum! At the bottom of the advanced edit window is an "Upload Attachment" button which you can use to add up to 5 attachments of max. 1 MB. Once they are uploaded you can use the "Place Inline" option to have it appear inside your post.

The Img button at the top is to use external images, like on tinypic, picasa and such sites.
Example of img:

Code: Select all

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-O_zZuT0RD94/UYeQ4x6bSEI/AAAAAAAAAYs/4Dc7Hh9FtTI/s758/Header.jpg[/img]
Gives:

Example of what inline does:

Code: Select all

[attachment=0]2013-08-26-Perturbee.jpg[/attachment]
Results in:
My alter-ego sim
My alter-ego sim
2013-08-26-Perturbee.jpg (37.74 KiB) Viewed 10449 times
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Re: Forum

Post by Perturbee »

I noticed that there was a setting that placed the first few posts in a moderation queue, I hope I managed to iron this out now.

I'll keep an eye on the queue as well as logs and such.
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

wheres your alter personilty's magnifying glass ?
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

nogard0 wrote:wheres your alter personilty's magnifying glass ?
:D As you might see, the avatar has no glasses whereas my alter-sim does. Our Sims have such big pockets that there is room for a magnifying glass.
(I wish there was one in the game though.)

I'd love a private investigator career in the game, like in the Sims 3.
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

I've updated the mail-settings.
From now on you should receive mails from the forum from "forum at perturbee.net" when receiving PMs or notifications about threads. When testing it showed that this address doesn't end up in the Spam folders on Gmail, I hope this is the case on other mail servers as well.
Sherrytalks
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Forum Rules!

Post by Sherrytalks »

Glad your back and glad I found your posts on the earlier version of the forum - it helped me get a sim unstuck and start progress without too much loss to the game - was good to have some of the pointers - thanks
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

You are very welcome! The official forum will return at some point, nobody knows when that is.

Bryce stated:
Unfortunately we don’t have an ETA on when we expect the forum to be live. We’re updating vBulletin with the newest version and we will go from there. Sorry I can’t share more information! If anything arises I will let you know.
Hayley-Belle
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Hayley-Belle »

I'm in your town now CP, trying to catch cousin flap worth in your a-maze-ing maze!
Bixas
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Bixas »

Hayley-Belle wrote:I'm in your town now CP, trying to catch cousin flap worth in your a-maze-ing maze!
have to admit that when it is time for ghost hunting, I head out to that maze as well... nice job planning that one out.
Feel free to friend me (just send a note saying you are SFP friends) https://www.facebook.com/blaine.sundrud
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

Bixas wrote:
Hayley-Belle wrote:I'm in your town now CP, trying to catch cousin flap worth in your a-maze-ing maze!
have to admit that when it is time for ghost hunting, I head out to that maze as well... nice job planning that one out.
LOL, it was never planned, just started somewhere and let it grow. (I do this with all projects).
I had to move the little first room from the back to where it is now to make the path work.