New Update - What has changed?

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: New Update - What has changed?

Post by SIMazing »

Just to clarify, the cost of the second story isn't actually new. It's been §2 million since the end of the construct-o-coins.
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
Akmawmaw
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Akmawmaw »

The cost of my second story for some time has been 1 mil. The cost of my third story is 2 mil. It's still that way. I think the confusion is between which story. 2nd one mil, 3rd two mil. I just checked this in my game. *edit*. Sim Universe, not "game". Sorry. :lol:
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

Akmawmaw wrote:The cost of my second story for some time has been 1 mil. The cost of my third story is 2 mil. It's still that way. I think the confusion is between which story. 2nd one mil, 3rd two mil. I just checked this in my game.
Oops! :oops: Thank you. I started to type 3rd, and was thinking of the 2nd floor to be built, and wrote out wrong. And I imagine that it's extra confusing to those who have a different floor numbering system.

To be more clear:
0/first floor/ground floor: (original plot/landscape level)
1/second floor/second story/first floor/first story: 1 million
2/third floor/third story/second floor/second story: 2 million

Regardless of what we title it, the cost is too high for building upward, IMO. If they gave us another floor/story, I imagine they would charge us 3 or 4 million. :?
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
Akmawmaw
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Akmawmaw »

Good clarification simazing. I wasn't thinking about the language differences but you're correct, way too much to build up! Thankfully, I have all the upward building I want right now.
J-is-for-Jane
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by J-is-for-Jane »

That thing where you could relocate a third pet into a household if it was a different animal type from the first two pets (which had to be the same kind as each other) ...I can't get it to work anymore. Did Firemonkeys "fix" this? :(
SheilaB
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SheilaB »

J-is-for-Jane wrote:That thing where you could relocate a third pet into a household if it was a different animal type from the first two pets (which had to be the same kind as each other) ...I can't get it to work anymore. Did Firemonkeys "fix" this? :(
They must have. I couldn't get it to work either. :(
Thereexistsonex
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Thereexistsonex »

Just wondering, does anyone know if an adult can feed birds? If not, I might need to get another senior:(( Currently the only senior in town spends all the time at the Bingo Hall.
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

Thereexistsonex wrote:Just wondering, does anyone know if an adult can feed birds? If not, I might need to get another senior:(( Currently the only senior in town spends all the time at the Bingo Hall.
I'm afraid not. If you send an adult to the benches they just 'Watch Birds' for nine hours. I was hoping you could send someone younger too. Seems cruel to leave the old ones out there for days on end with no company, no hip flask, just piles of bird poo. Sims meets Hitchcock.

(I've called one of my parrots Tippi. Not that you can name them as such, but that's her name. :ugeek: )
J-is-for-Jane
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by J-is-for-Jane »

SheilaB wrote:
J-is-for-Jane wrote:That thing where you could relocate a third pet into a household if it was a different animal type from the first two pets (which had to be the same kind as each other) ...I can't get it to work anymore. Did Firemonkeys "fix" this? :(
aw maaaan ...well thanks for confirming. I can stop wondering if I was doing it wrong.
SimMutt wrote: (I've called one of my parrots Tippi. Not that you can name them as such, but that's her name. :ugeek: )
:lol:
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

SheilaB wrote:
The "pet glitch" stills works though. It costs to more your sims around and LPs for the pets but you can put as many as you want at a house. Here's the link for that post:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=764&hilit=pet+glitch
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update