Birthday vs. Grow up

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Birthday vs. Grow up

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

I'm having so much fun with Molly, I want to keep her as a toddler for awhile. The next goal is to celebrate her birthday (Oliver's cake is almost done). I don't want to have her grow up yet, should I skip her birthday? The options are just to have birthday, cuddle, give food, play patty cake - I don't see grow up. Does grow up appear as an option later, or will having a birthday make her grow up too soon?
Attachments
Godzilla Molly has tea with her dolly
Godzilla Molly has tea with her dolly
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
Niney
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Birthday vs. Grow up

Post by Niney »

Hufflepuff Karen wrote:I'm having so much fun with Molly, I want to keep her as a toddler for awhile. The next goal is to celebrate her birthday (Oliver's cake is almost done). I don't want to have her grow up yet, should I skip her birthday? The options are just to have birthday, cuddle, give food, play patty cake - I don't see grow up. Does grow up appear as an option later, or will having a birthday make her grow up too soon?
Having a birthday will make her a preteen.
GC ID: <Niney>
Facebook: Caroline.ross.161
HFN-3 West Oceanside
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

Oh, I definitely don't want to do that yet! If I skip the goal, it won't make her grow up, right? I can have her birthday later. Or maybe I'll keep her little and let somebody else have a pre-teen. Or she could have a sibling that grows up when I get to where I can build another Sim. That would be weird, having the younger one grow up first :). Thanks very much!
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

Hufflepuff Karen wrote:Oh, I definitely don't want to do that yet! If I skip the goal, it won't make her grow up, right? I can have her birthday later. Or maybe I'll keep her little and let somebody else have a pre-teen. Or she could have a sibling that grows up when I get to where I can build another Sim. That would be weird, having the younger one grow up first :). Thanks very much!
Correct. Skipping the goal will keep her as a toddler.
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

Hufflepuff Karen I have four babies I have not been willing to grow up yet -- meaning have their birthday. They may stay toddlers forever. But I needed a preteen for some goals, so I brought in Luis, from a previous marriage to live with his father. Actually, he mostly lives in the house across the street from them but I may fix that eventually. I just took him through the birthdays, rather quickly. He is very useful as a preteen and is growing on me. The biggest problem is, once a preteen, they are stuck. At present, they can't get any older. I would rather be stuck at the toddler stage. *nods* It's totally up to you. Sometimes I look at goals as suggestions.
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

preteens visited neverland and cant grow older for now. you have to visit neverland and get tinkebell to sprinkle aging dust on them. which may or may not work.
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2