Skate ramp and fountain

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Baltimore21224
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Skate ramp and fountain

Post by Baltimore21224 »

Forgive me if I missed the thread...

I've spent an hour trying to move my skate ramp to no avail. Upon looking up why via google it states you can't move them.

My question/ questions are...

1. Is this new.....because in other lands I see the skate ramp turned sideways, I've seen a fountain in a house.

2. Was this a cheat/ hack job? ( No I'm not asking how to do so, nor do I want to violate any forum rules). Or was this a new thing FM put in place to aggravate us? :|
Game Center: Baltimore21224

My new game is pre life dreams. I'll play this way until auto age in disabled.
Thereexistsonex
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Skate ramp and fountain

Post by Thereexistsonex »

Perhaps the sideway skate ramp is included in one of the premade houses if you build it on a premium lot? Not sure though. But you CAN move the fountains indoors.
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

Depends on the fountain. If it's the one for the Japanese Retreat/Player Designed House, then no, it's not moveable. The skate ramp isn't moveable either.
There is a glitch going around for android and kindle users (I'm sorry I don't know more about it), that allows them to move objects and layer them.
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
Baltimore21224
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Baltimore21224 »

SIMazing wrote:Depends on the fountain. If it's the one for the Japanese Retreat/Player Designed House, then no, it's not moveable. The skate ramp isn't moveable either.
There is a glitch going around for android and kindle users (I'm sorry I don't know more about it), that allows them to move objects and layer them.
Thank you to both of you, I have apple iPad ..lol I was just making sure it was not an old thing that FM decided to take away.
Game Center: Baltimore21224

My new game is pre life dreams. I'll play this way until auto age in disabled.
alligatorade52
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by alligatorade52 »

Glad to know it wasn't just me who spent an ungodly amount of time trying to move both objects! Finally determined they were immovable and now I'm ignoring them until I can forgive them for my wasted time. :p
Level 55; Penthouse Update