Pool water

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: Pool water

Post by katgames »

telemwill wrote:...We don't have to clean house or do laundry.
If I have to start that, I'll quit! That'd be no fun at all!
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

telemwill wrote:Oh my! I am not sure if I am sorry to have missed that or not. It's crazy that we have to clean the pools anyway. We don't have to clean house or do laundry.
Well, technically we do laundry by washing our hands on a 3 star sink for 5 seconds. :)
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

Arcadia wrote:Thanks for all the advance. I have to stay at the house while they clean it.

nogard0, I don't have a Pool Cleaners, I wanted one. Is the problem fixed now?
there hasnt been been a report of a wayward pool cleaner since the 2nd fix. they settled down a bunch after 1 st fix but some still couldnt get in their yard, and sims were being blocked by invisible cleaners (under the house). seemed the major trigger was a pool touching on 2 sides of a house. i spent a lotta §s testing pools and such. my results were in the original EA forum. (alotta help,and pictures were lost with the demise of that forum. even read only would have helped many users).
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

animagif wrote:
telemwill wrote:Oh my! I am not sure if I am sorry to have missed that or not. It's crazy that we have to clean the pools anyway. We don't have to clean house or do laundry.
Well, technically we do laundry by washing our hands on a 3 star sink for 5 seconds. :)
Wish mine were that easy!
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
SFPaddict
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by SFPaddict »

My 4 fire fighters opened a pool cleaning business. When they get home from work, they clean the really large pools in groups of 4 and the normal sized pools in pairs.

Then, my 4 artists opened a pool cleaning business (also for when they get home from work) for the huge pools that come with the 2 story mansion (the fire folks don't want any part of those anyway). They clean those pools with the house Sims.

I only have to clean pools every other day.

What I really want is a POOL CLEANER!! Didn't make it in time when they were first offered. Please, please, please? :mrgreen: :D 8-)
My Neighbors house is the second beach house from the right. Please see my avatar. The house's avatar is a queen.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I have one Sim on pool cleaning duty. It varies which one. I do it while surfing the web or watching a movie or doing a chore. That way I don't leave the property, so it only takes one even for my massive moat. (I would really like to leave it dirty, but, alas, there is no drawbridge.)
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
ducky1228
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ducky1228 »

SFPaddict wrote:My 4 fire fighters opened a pool cleaning business. When they get home from work, they clean the really large pools in groups of 4 and the normal sized pools in pairs.

Then, my 4 artists opened a pool cleaning business (also for when they get home from work) for the huge pools that come with the 2 story mansion (the fire folks don't want any part of those anyway). They clean those pools with the house Sims.

I only have to clean pools every other day.

What I really want is a POOL CLEANER!! Didn't make it in time when they were first offered. Please, please, please? :mrgreen: :D 8-)
I was just thinking of starting a pool cleaning business myself today , good one. But I would like to get the pool cleaner thing too
Don't forget to save your game to the cloud