Welcome new members, introduce yourself here.

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
Kgirllovesdogs
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Welcome new members, introduce yourself here.

Post by Kgirllovesdogs »

ting5106 wrote:@kgirl, DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!!

And make sure Ding and Tink do theirs. :P
I barely got time to do mine (that's where I've been all these months), I ain't got time to make sure y'all do yours.
Interestingly enough, although I was completely obsessed with the game for a long time, I don't really have the same urge to play as I once did. I think I'll play for the first time in several weeks and just see how it goes. I don't even know if I'll come back for another several months. Oh well. Doesn't matter really, it's all just for entertainment, and as long as I'm entertained by whatever, the game isn't needed....ya know, I kinda feel like I'm talkin outta the wrong end. :lol:
Last edited by Kgirllovesdogs on 05 Apr 2014, 22:18, edited 1 time in total.
:) People Are Crazy- Billy Currington
They sure are...:p
ting5106
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by ting5106 »

I haven't touched. The game in ages. I pretty much abandoned it when the FM forum got shut down. It just wasnt fun if I couldn't be silly on the forum.

That said, keep up the hard work on your studies.

Best wishes to you! :)
Kgirllovesdogs
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kgirllovesdogs »

Understandable, the game has certainly turned into a lot of work, so I guess I'll either quit or delete the majority of my sims and start over..with lots of money and nearing the end of the levels. Hope ya found other places to be silly. :) With that being said, goodbyes really suck, so I'll just say, see ya! ;) (I just realized this is kind of a dumb place for this, but whatever.)
:) People Are Crazy- Billy Currington
They sure are...:p
Tootsie-Cat
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Tootsie-Cat »

Hello. I discovered this forum looking for advice about the horrific death update. I've been playing since SFP was first released and have a lot of time and energy invested in the game, along with a small amount of real money--mainly adoption fees. This update has really disturbed me. I'm trying to earn orbs to save my first Sims, but it's making me feel like I'm keeping slaves. I have a group of Sims who are working endlessly at repetitive tasks--even the toddlers--all doomed to work and die to preserve the lives and youth of a privileged few. It's turned from a pleasant escape game into a dystopian sci-fi novel. I guess it would be more ethical to set ALL my Sims to work for orbs, but I can't bring myself to kill off my first families. If EA doesn't do something to improve this, I expect I'll stop playing soon. Meanwhile I thought perhaps joining a forum might help me keep up some enthusiasm for the game.

There's great info here on this forum. Thank you!
Updated
HFN: 1 E. Oceanside (dog and reindeer)
Haunted House: 21 Westside
Camcorder and cat: 1 W. Oceanside
Singing Salmon in most houses
GC ID: Tootsie-Cat (mention SFP in request)
Netzi
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Netzi »

Hello Fellow Simmers!

I've been playing the Sims for a few days. I found this forum when I was looking for help with a task. It looks like a great resource.

I am netzib on Gamecenter and I am keen to find Sims friends so we can help advance each other with social goals.

Sorry to hear so many people are feeling so betrayed by the death update, I guess the only seniors I make will be ready to embrace their end (ie expendable!)

Kia kaha (be strong) and thanks for a really useful forum.
Started playing April 2014 - so I am playing the latest update. I just have the basics in the neighbourhood.

GC: netzib
Sewandso
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Sewandso »

*waves*

I've been posting on the other boards on this forum for about a month now, but just realized I never got around to introducing myself. I'm a costume designer, seamstress, and artist in real life and I've been playing SFP since it came out.

My original game was lost when the device I was playing on died, along with my huge town value daily bonus...but I have rebuilt my town and am currently on level 51. When I'm not simming I work as the wardrobe consultant for a living history museum, do art commissions, and spoil my little cairn terrier. :D
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Welcome, Sewandso! Costume design for a living history museum sounds like an interesting job. My daughters volunteered at one in our area for a long time, participating in the reenactments. It was an enjoyable time for them.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Sewandso
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Sewandso »

telemwill wrote:Welcome, Sewandso! Costume design for a living history museum sounds like an interesting job. My daughters volunteered at one in our area for a long time, participating in the reenactments. It was an enjoyable time for them.
It's a lot of fun. I especially enjoy helping the guides and volunteers to improve the authenticity of their appearance. I'm a big fan of historical fashion, so it really is a dream job for someone like me. I get to play too...I dress 1840s while I'm there.
EAKAKAT
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by EAKAKAT »

Hello all. I play SFP on my Windows 8 phone. Is this site limited to android and/or tablet users, or are there any limits on who should post here? I looked at the FAQs without seeing any.

My first few posts may be in the nature of vents . . . the April '14 update is making me miserable. I had barely started the game when the update came. I LOVE SFP . . . when I can play it. Lately that's less and less. I'm debating whether to start another SFP game on our new android tablet or to keep limping along on my phone game for as long as I can.

Anyhow thanks for the site. It's been a treat to skim some of the other posts and read what the other players are doing. I'm envious! (in a good way) ;)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

EAKAKAT wrote:Hello all. I play SFP on my Windows 8 phone. Is this site limited to android and/or tablet users, or are there any limits on who should post here? I looked at the FAQs without seeing any.

My first few posts may be in the nature of vents . . . the April '14 update is making me miserable. I had barely started the game when the update came. I LOVE SFP . . . when I can play it. Lately that's less and less. I'm debating whether to start another SFP game on our new android tablet or to keep limping along on my phone game for as long as I can.

Anyhow thanks for the site. It's been a treat to skim some of the other posts and read what the other players are doing. I'm envious! (in a good way) ;)
Welcome! We are happy to have users of all devices here. I play the game on Kindle, but someone here is bound to have Windows 8.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.