Pet Paradise update

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Pet Paradise update

Post by mockingbird288z »

Here's the trailer: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ikvNVGQT0J0

There will be a new personality - Pet Fanatic - meaning that the Barkshire Pet Park will need orbs to build.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Pet Paradise update

Post by mudgenie »

mockingbird288z wrote:Here's the trailer: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ikvNVGQT0J0

There will be a new personality - Pet Fanatic - meaning that the Barkshire Pet Park will need orbs to build.
Looks like fun! :D
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

mudgenie wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:Here's the trailer: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ikvNVGQT0J0

Looks like fun! :D
It does! I'm disappointed there will be more orb grinding though lol. I hope that they don't make most of the orbs you have to get gold and platinum, like the carnival one. Hopefully it will be just bronze and silver. A girl can dream... right? :)
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

This preview confuses me. Isn't it one week too early :? Though, I hope it comes out on a tuesday like the one before.

A new hobby, personality and orbs were predictable. Let's hope there are no bad changes.
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

ErinPW wrote:This preview confuses me. Isn't it one week too early :? Though, I hope it comes out on a tuesday like the one before.

A new hobby, personality and orbs were predictable. Let's hope there are no bad changes.
This isn't the first update to come after only 5 weeks and the Let's Eat update was after 7 weeks. And I remember one earlier this year that was very short - 3 weeks or something. In this case though, I think this is only 5 weeks so that we don't end up with a Halloween update in the last week of October... :/

_____

There will be a new Pet Salon where we will be able to buy collars for our pets. There aren't any new breeds, however. :( I am still hoping for a calico cat someday...
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
syamang
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by syamang »

My daughter will be thrilled with this update. She likes her Sims to be all pets, ALL the time! :lol:
GC: syamang
Level: 55

HH: 3 East Oceanside
HFN: 2 Firehouse Road (with oven fire)

Playing the: "Easter Update"
Sereya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Sereya »

More orb grinding will definitely stink and if it's a pet update I would love to see new breeds etc so if there aren't any new pets that will stink but it looks like a neat pet park.. Here's to hoping for the best!
The Mall!
https://www.facebook.com/sereya.dawn.9
HFN - Starter House/Westside 22
Pet Farm - Westside 20

Seniors Update!
facebook.com/SietaSims
HFN - Starter House/Westside 22 (work in progress)
Pet Farm - Westside 21
HordePrime
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by HordePrime »

More orbs... Sigh.

I would be much more impressed if they simply gave us the tools to create our own pet park; i.e. provide more pet-related furniture in the home store to put wherever and however we liked. That would be a lot of fun.

But this just doesn't do anything for me I'm afraid. In fact, I'm thinking of taking a break from the game for a while. Doing all the quests and life dreams has become a chore, and the rewards you get for eventually finishing aren't worth the bother.... it's just straight on to the next quest and the next set of life dreams.
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

I won't be updating.

Don't get me wrong, I love my pets. But I'm already overwhelmed with all the other orbs tasks there are to do, and still so far behind - and even moreso now that I've started working on saving sims first. Plus the orbs and deaths are taking a toll on me. I need to be able to take my time and not feel as rushed as we've been lately with something new coming up every three weeks.

So until I have some sense of being caught up on the first venues, I plan on skipping orb-updates from now on, and only downloading the non-orb updates. The orb quest-lines can just go into cue until I'm ready.
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
indigoace
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by indigoace »

I'm not thrilled. I don't mind the orbs, but I actually find the pets quite annoying. In real life I love my cats, but their digital counterparts are way too distracting. Do you still get penalized if you don't pop a cat's ! bubble in time?

I'll do the quest when I have to, but I don't know if I'll bother building the park.