Pet Paradise update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Simssarah
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Pet Paradise update - Changes

Post by Simssarah »

mockingbird288z wrote:From the French forum I read about a new quest coming! Hopefully this is right because it sounds awesome!!!

From Yoko on the French forum via google translate:
"There will be a new quest soon, "The Pirate and his Goddess".
Complete the quest and go to the all new Pirate Ship.
Complete the quest in time to win the Pirate Pack (pirate hats, dreadlocks)."

PIRATES!!! :D
That will confirm my hopes for the new jetty and small island! A ship!
HFN. 4 West Oceanside
Haunted House. 3 East Oceanside
GC paradi61
Holiday Update
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

mockingbird288z wrote:From the French forum I read about a new quest coming! Hopefully this is right because it sounds awesome!!!

From Yoko on the French forum via google translate:
"There will be a new quest soon, "The Pirate and his Goddess".
Complete the quest and go to the all new Pirate Ship.
Complete the quest in time to win the Pirate Pack (pirate hats, dreadlocks)."

PIRATES!!! :D
Hooooo you're spying on us :lol:

Once i'll get more informations, be sûre I won't Forget you and share it ;)
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
Sereya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Sereya »

tigertigercait wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:For the online store, the wedding outfits were never a reward for me and always only available in the online store. I never bought them but was thinking about it lately - except now they are no longer offered! Is anybody else missing things from the online store?
Yes, I'm missing the Haunted House and the patchwork teddy bear as well as the wedding outfits, which were all rewards which I missed.
I'm missing the multistory pack.. I was one of the people who started playing after the initial 2 story update so missed it then but I started playing about a month before they started giving the quest to new players so now the only way I could unlock elevators or escalators was by buying the pack for money. :-( I hope they bring it back for less than the 10$ it was.
The Mall!
https://www.facebook.com/sereya.dawn.9
HFN - Starter House/Westside 22
Pet Farm - Westside 20

Seniors Update!
facebook.com/SietaSims
HFN - Starter House/Westside 22 (work in progress)
Pet Farm - Westside 21
lemontwist
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by lemontwist »

What do people mean by the zoom thing? I have an iPhone and each time I go to a house it's super zoomed out. Really annoying because everything is tiny! I have to zoom in manually every time I change lots. Argh!
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

The toaster (plain toast, fancy toast, and parp tarts) and microwave (1.8 or so min. noodles, hot snack, microwave dinner, popcorn) no longer have their own options. You can only choose 'cooking' with them. The fridge no longer has 'graze' or 'leftovers'.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Microdot
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Microdot »

lemontwist wrote:What do people mean by the zoom thing? I have an iPhone and each time I go to a house it's super zoomed out. Really annoying because everything is tiny! I have to zoom in manually every time I change lots. Argh!
It's something that happened on some android devices with the Let's Eat update. It's not possible to zoom all the way out when you're on a lot.
One can only see about one quarter of the lot at once.
Game #1: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Gamecenter
HFN=Starter House, GH=Museum Boulevard
Game #2: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Facebook & Google+
HFN=Starter House, GH=Firehouse Road
Contact information in my profile - Mention forum please
FireRani
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by FireRani »

Is anyone having a lag on their larger houses? I have a three-story haunted house at one of the bigger lots that I do all my ghost-hunting in, and the screen keeps lagging or freezing altogether as I'm trying to catch ghost. It's making me lose some of my ghost which is extremely frustrating :x .

It's also taking longer to load as I switch between houses or sims. I really hope this isn't a glitch, but something wrong with my internet speed. I don't want this problem until the next update. :(
Pandy_1024
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Pandy_1024 »

Hey everyone,
I found a glitch, maybe. I'm wondering of anyone else experienced the same thing.
I created a new sim with the Pets Personality and I chose his task to play frisbee with the dog. There's 2 tasks: 1h and 9h with a 2star dog. I started with a 9h task and went to bed.

Task completed in the morning and his progress went to 4% complete. Then throughout the day, I chose 9h tasks again except they never completed. I'd go back to check on him and I'd find my sim just sitting there, idling. Life dream progressed no further. I know he didn't complete the 9h yet he's just sitting there?!

Anyone else?

FWIW, I like this update! I'm done with the beach, almost done the arcade, not even close to done with the circus. But I'm liking it!
grannywhite
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by grannywhite »

When you do the throw frisbee action make sure they start playing before you leave them, somtimes if the dog is about to dig for treasure or eat they won't start the action you have to wait for them to finish. :D
Pandy_1024
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Pandy_1024 »

grannywhite wrote:When you do the throw frisbee action make sure they start playing before you leave them, somtimes if the dog is about to dig for treasure or eat they won't start the action you have to wait for them to finish. :D
I think I tried this. As you said, I had to make sure that the dog wasn't mid-dig. Tomorrow, I'll try a different dog in a different house.