[QUEST] The Pirate and his Goddess (1st of October!)

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [QUEST] The Pirate and his Goddess (1st of October!)

Post by Lenny »

Does the trade give out mero then one gem at a time? I only did the quest recently and I never got mere then one gem so far.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

Lenny wrote:Does the trade give out mero then one gem at a time? I only did the quest recently and I never got mere then one gem so far.
Only one gem at a time, sorry. And often the same gem over and over again. So it pays to save before you do a trade and restore if you don't get the gem you want, and try again.
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

Dellie wrote:
Lenny wrote:Does the trade give out mero then one gem at a time? I only did the quest recently and I never got mere then one gem so far.
Only one gem at a time, sorry. And often the same gem over and over again. So it pays to save before you do a trade and restore if you don't get the gem you want, and try again.
Thanks. I use the saving, too, just was wondering if I could get out more of it then the one gem.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London