Survivalist Hobby

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Survivalist Hobby

Post by Huaca Flora »

Lavenderwitch519 wrote:I finished the hobby and got the picnic basket. Unfortunately there seems to be a problem with it, at least in my game. There's 2 baskets overlapping and when they sit down to eat the food gets placed under the 2nd blanket that's still folded. Is this happening to anyone else?
Yes, I saw that happen too! And I actually didn't notice the two baskets, but you're right. Here the same.
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by +.jana.+ »

Huaca Flora wrote:
Lavenderwitch519 wrote:I finished the hobby and got the picnic basket. Unfortunately there seems to be a problem with it, at least in my game. There's 2 baskets overlapping and when they sit down to eat the food gets placed under the 2nd blanket that's still folded. Is this happening to anyone else?
Yes, I saw that happen too! And I actually didn't notice the two baskets, but you're right. Here the same.
Here's a topic about the picnic basket problem:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3102
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

+.jana.+ wrote:
Huaca Flora wrote:
Here's a topic about the picnic basket problem:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3102
Thanks, I didn't see that one before I replied.
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lavenderwitch519 »

I just noticed that the seniors can do this hobby but they can't do wood working. That makes no sense to me.
level 55
Holiday update
A pinch of cute & a handful of crazy! :mrgreen:
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

Lavenderwitch519 wrote:I just noticed that the seniors can do this hobby but they can't do wood working. That makes no sense to me.
Wow so they are fit enough to rough it in the wild, carry a heavy pack on their backs, and survive bouts of chronic vomiting without getting dehydrated ;) ...but they can't stand at a bench and whittle wood for 10 minutes?!

No that makes perfect sense :roll:
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lavenderwitch519 »

DelDel wrote:
Lavenderwitch519 wrote:I just noticed that the seniors can do this hobby but they can't do wood working. That makes no sense to me.
Wow so they are fit enough to rough it in the wild, carry a heavy pack on their backs, and survive bouts of chronic vomiting without getting dehydrated ;) ...but they can't stand at a bench and whittle wood for 10 minutes?!

No that makes perfect sense :roll:
I've wondered for awhile why they can't do wood working. Then when I saw that they could do this hobby, I had pretty much the same thoughts as you about it.
level 55
Holiday update
A pinch of cute & a handful of crazy! :mrgreen:
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

To be honest I'm getting sick of these hobbies as it keeps giving me the same badge every time, especially on this Survivalist thing, I've been playing it for 3 days and I've only got three badges, it's a joke, we've all got better things to do with our time than keep trying to chase these elusive rewards all the time, they should make sure we get a new medal every time so we can complete the grid then they can faff about after that.
This Survivalist hobby is making me sick. One of the worst hobbies ever. Along with the cat show thing and that jester one. Yuck.

Can you tell I'm not happy, ha ha.
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

LovemySims wrote:To be honest I'm getting sick of these hobbies as it keeps giving me the same badge every time, especially on this Survivalist thing, I've been playing it for 3 days and I've only got three badges, it's a joke, we've all got better things to do with our time than keep trying to chase these elusive rewards all the time, they should make sure we get a new medal every time so we can complete the grid then they can faff about after that.
This Survivalist hobby is making me sick. One of the worst hobbies ever. Along with the cat show thing and that jester one. Yuck.

Yikes! It sounds like you just happened to get a bad grid. I was able to fill it in without LP. By the time my sim reached level 6 I only needed the last 2 medals. To get the last 2 medals faster, I had a second sim go to a neighbor's town to do the hobby.

Do you have a second sim working on the hobby in a neighbor's town? If not, it would definitely help...just a thought :)
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

DelDel wrote:
LovemySims wrote:To be honest I'm getting sick of these hobbies as it keeps giving me the same badge every time, especially on this Survivalist thing, I've been playing it for 3 days and I've only got three badges, it's a joke, we've all got better things to do with our time than keep trying to chase these elusive rewards all the time, they should make sure we get a new medal every time so we can complete the grid then they can faff about after that.

Yikes! It sounds like you just happened to get a bad grid. I was able to fill it in without LP. By the time my sim reached level 6 I only needed the last 2 medals. To get the last 2 medals faster, I had a second sim go to a neighbor's town to do the hobby.

Do you have a second sim working on the hobby in a neighbor's town? If not, it would definitely help...just a thought :)
I think I must have got a bad grid Del, it's driving me crazy! :lol: I never thought of having another Sim in a neighbours town, I will do that too thanks. I wouldn't bother but I don't want to miss out on the fire pit!
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I had a terrible one too. After mucking about with it for several days, I just earned LPs with the cooking hobby and finished it that way.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.