Baby Steps Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Baby Steps Update - Changes

Post by Lavenderwitch519 »

bluebeariscool wrote:I also end up in the mall when I visit Mockingbird's town Lavenderwitch :o I thought it was strange too as it doesn't happen anywhere else, I usually go to the neighbours town map.
Your town is fab by the way mockingbird! Very inspirational
Yes I usually go to the map as well. Maybe they're trying to tell us we should be shopping. Lol. :D I agree about mockingbirds town. I've got to admit her town was inspiration for my building my balcony bridges. Love her building ideas! :D
Last edited by Lavenderwitch519 on 31 Jul 2015, 00:16, edited 1 time in total.
level 55
Holiday update
A pinch of cute & a handful of crazy! :mrgreen:
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

DelDel wrote:Actually why don't they just make some of the hobbies into activities so that more sims can enjoy them? Like they did with canoeing. It's nice to have new content that's not a hobby every time.
That's true too. If they aren't going to make ballet and karate real hobbies, they should make them activities. But you can unlock wallpaper and a few other items with them now. Hopefully, we wouldn't lose that.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

There is a huge change in the amount of XP we get for a hibernating baby...a whopping 2,796XP!
image.jpg
evelyn
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by evelyn »

Another change is painting on easel, before update if you choose a sim and click "paint" then after few seconds you cancelling action you had done painting, now it doesn't work.
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

evelyn wrote:Another change is painting on easel, before update if you choose a sim and click "paint" then after few seconds you cancelling action you had done painting, now it doesn't work.
Darn, that never worked for me. :(
indigoace
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by indigoace »

Stinky babies no longer cry! (I'm visiting a neighbor--not you, mockingbird, Bailey's still clean. :P ) The baby frowns & shakes its head, but the sounds are the same contented baby sounds.

Very weird.

ETA: Now that I've changed the baby, I think the frowny-face is due to tiredness instead distress at being wet & dirty. Shhh! He just fell asleep!
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

indigoace wrote:Stinky babies no longer cry! (I'm visiting a neighbor--not you, mockingbird, Bailey's still clean. :P )
Ha! It's a good thing Bailey's not the jealous type! :lol: Soon, she will be getting more attention from her parents then she's ever had! (She has very bad parents...always off woodworking...)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

The Tropical Resort pool interior is currently free (used to cost 1LP per square tile).
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

mockingbird288z wrote:The Tropical Resort pool interior is currently free (used to cost 1LP per square tile).
Thanks so much for noticing that! Nice :D
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

Has anyone noticed a change in the Competition Center rewards? I use it daily, and before this update I would get 1st place (3LP) nearly every time. Occasionally I would only get 2nd place. (1LP)

But since this update, I have gotten 3rd place twice, even though my sims were maxed out. :?

Anyone else noticing the same thing?