Removed Items, Limited Time Items, and Event Prizes

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
mockingbird288z

Re: Removed, Retired, or Truly Limited Items

Post by mockingbird288z »

Rugs from the Designer Rug event in September 2015
Designer Rugs
Designer Rugs

Pics of the limited time clothes from Fashion Week(s) in September/October 2015. Unfairly, Kindle and Windows Phone users didn't get any new clothes.
Top iOS, bottom Android
Top iOS, bottom Android
Top iOS, bottom Android
Top iOS, bottom Android
iOS
iOS
Android
Android

Pics of the items from the Outdoor Event (October 2015).
Outdoor Lamps
Outdoor Lamps
Tents
Tents
Plants, Flowers, and Willow Tree
Plants, Flowers, and Willow Tree
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

Here are some pics of the costumes from the October 2015 Halloween event. And pics of some of the costumes in action (I didn't include the Lion one because it didn't seem to do anything unique).
Adult women and men
Adult women and men
Teen girls and boys
Teen girls and boys
Preteen girls and boys
Preteen girls and boys
Toddlers
Toddlers

Adults
Adults
Teens
Teens
Teens
Teens
Preteens
Preteens
Toddlers
Toddlers
Gem410
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Gem410 »

mockingbird288z wrote:Here are some pics of the costumes from the October 2015 Halloween event. And pics of some of the costumes in action (I didn't include the Lion one because it didn't seem to do anything unique).
I wonder once we've earned them if they'll stay in our wardrobe, as do the witches and royalty costumes for example, or if they'll 'disappear' after Halloween, as did the Christmas and Easter costumes. :?
Has this been mentioned? :roll:
Easter Update
GC Simsgem410

SP #PinkCandy
HFN New location...
Clown's Residence near the Art Gallery
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

Gem410 wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:Here are some pics of the costumes from the October 2015 Halloween event. And pics of some of the costumes in action (I didn't include the Lion one because it didn't seem to do anything unique).
I wonder once we've earned them if they'll stay in our wardrobe, as do the witches and royalty costumes for example, or if they'll 'disappear' after Halloween, as did the Christmas and Easter costumes. :?
Well, the Christmas and Easter clothing were not earned through quests right? They just appeared and then disappeared... right? (I am not certain)
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
mockingbird288z

Huaca Flora wrote:
Gem410 wrote:
Well, the Christmas and Easter clothing were not earned through quests right? They just appeared and then disappeared... right? (I am not certain)
They should stay, they are like the Sleepwear. Most of the time, almost 100%, anything that was earned/unlocked through a time limited event will stay. The one exception is the Vanity Desk from Christmas 2012. When that was brought back for everyone temporarily in June 2014 it was removed for everyone, even those who had had it to begin with.

*Side note* The Easter clothing is permanent for some and seasonal for others depending on when you started playing the game and other factors. There was originally a Bunny Outfit special pack in the online store in 2012. Those who purchased that pack will still have the bunny outfits available to them always. In 2013 that online pack was offered for free. Anyone who "bought" it that year for $0.00 will still have the outfits. Now the outfits are added to the game around Easter if Firemonkeys decide they want to (the outfits weren't brought back in 2014 but they were in 2015).
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Ooo....I just love these new Halloween costumes. I definitely will finish the whole quest to get them. In fact, I have all the Sims dressed up for Halloween. Bought whatever costumes left in the current store selection which I did not buy before....Mummy, Teen Wizard, Pre-teen Gray Ghost,etc.
minisaga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by minisaga »

mockingbird288z wrote: Pics of the limited time clothes from Fashion Week(s) in September/October 2015. Unfairly, Kindle and Windows Phone users didn't get any new clothes.
I can't have been paying attention during that week since I wasn't aware of it, but I notice that I have the bottom three dresses though none of the other clothes. I'm not particulary bothered by that but I'm curious: was there something special one was supposed to do to get them? Or were they just something we were given?
HFN is by the fire station.
mockingbird288z

minisaga wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote: Pics of the limited time clothes from Fashion Week(s) in September/October 2015. Unfairly, Kindle and Windows Phone users didn't get any new clothes.
I can't have been paying attention during that week since I wasn't aware of it, but I notice that I have the bottom three dresses though none of the other clothes. I'm not particulary bothered by that but I'm curious: was there something special one was supposed to do to get them? Or were they just something we were given?
To get the dresses you just had to have played the game during the time they were given but the other clothes were added to the mall stores for a short time and you had to buy them to get them. It was kinda sneaky of FM to put them in the mall stores. The in-game ads for the limited time clothes just showed the dresses and didn't mention that there were more clothes for purchase.
minisaga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by minisaga »

mockingbird288z wrote:To get the dresses you just had to have played the game during the time they were given but the other clothes were added to the mall stores for a short time and you had to buy them to get them. It was kinda sneaky of FM to put them in the mall stores. The in-game ads for the limited time clothes just showed the dresses and didn't mention that there were more clothes for purchase.
Ah, I see. Yes, that was sneaky of them.
HFN is by the fire station.
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

Does anyone know where these pink chairs came from and how I might get some more? Thanks!
Attachments
image.jpeg