[Discovery QUEST] A Puppy Odyssey

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
Miaow65
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: [Discovery QUEST] A Puppy Odyssey

Post by Miaow65 »

medlahbadath wrote:I lost the puppy after call back the number task, the puppy isnt in my home!, where can i got find the puppy for goals the next task "sit with the puppy"..??? :cry:
IVe got the same problem contacted Firemonkeys - Daughters puppy showing on sim trackers mine isnt :/
Miaow65
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Miaow65 »

simmare wrote:
SimMutt wrote:
medlahbadath wrote:I lost the puppy after call back the number task, the puppy isnt in my home!, where can i got find the puppy for goals the next task "sit with the puppy"..??? :cry:
In my quest the pup appeared on the sim tracker -- could you whistle him home???
I have the same problem - no puppy since my sim brought him home. No puppy in the sim tracker either. I tried to submit a ticket to FM, but for some reason couldn't on my iPad. Help?

Hi, by the way. Long time reader, first time poster. :)
I couldnt submit but doing on pc the text so faint i didnt notice was another Q i hadnt answered - go back through and check all answers
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

simmare wrote:I have the same problem - no puppy since my sim brought him home. No puppy in the sim tracker either. I tried to submit a ticket to FM, but for some reason couldn't on my iPad. Help?

Hi simmare! Did you try to submit a request via the Firemonkeys website? Also these tips might help:
SimMutt wrote:Maybe try closing the game and clearing the cache? If you ever have the floating baby or invisible baby, that usually clears the glitch. That's my very untechy suggestion. I hope someone wiser can help if this doesn't work.
Dellie wrote:Yes, they're hard little suckers to find. I've used the hobby to call them and then cancelled the action.
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

Huaca Flora wrote:
simmare wrote:I have the same problem - no puppy since my sim brought him home. No puppy in the sim tracker either. I tried to submit a ticket to FM, but for some reason couldn't on my iPad. Help?

Hi simmare! Did you try to submit a request via the Firemonkeys website? Also these tips might help:
Dellie wrote:Yes, they're hard little suckers to find. I've used the hobby to call them and then cancelled the action.
My tip will only work once the quest is finished and a Sim owns a puppy or kitten of their own.
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
medlahbadath
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by medlahbadath »

Hey i can complete the task , maybe your sims full in town, try to remove 1 sims in town, and try again the quest from download save data , wish worked ^^
sesinka
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by sesinka »

medlahbadath wrote:Hey i can complete the task , maybe your sims full in town, try to remove 1 sims in town, and try again the quest from download save data , wish worked ^^
I don't think that's the problem, I have 44 sims, the pup still showed up on the simtracker.
I would suggest you go back to the park and look for it, if not - load a cloud save
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

Dellie wrote:My tip will only work once the quest is finished and a Sim owns a puppy or kitten of their own.
Oh sorry! :oops: I didn't start the quest yet.
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Kingvj9
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Kingvj9 »

What if i don't have a pet shop what will happen??
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

Kingvj9 wrote:What if i don't have a pet shop what will happen??
You don't have to start the quest, you can start it later.
Halloween Update

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

When I try to do kitten hobby the Sim shakes her head and the footsteps appear. I have one empty space all around the mat. If you can get mat to work, could you advise any placement issues I should consider?