Fashion hunter hobby

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
DollyMixture
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Fashion hunter hobby

Post by DollyMixture »

I"m doing this hobby and ran out of time for the skydiving, and I had the maximum number of Sims working on it. Very annoying. I've carried on to unlock the cinema and have just managed to get the first one on the final line after about 9 days. These hobbies take way too long to complete. The annoying thing is I keep saying I won't do any more than they entice me with something else. :roll: :x
Level 54, Game centre id on profile. Castle courtyard open.

HFN - 1 Firehouse Rd, most things, dog and frisbee and cat, oven on fire, boombox, salsa, pool stuff, telescope,movie camera,easel,haunted and magic stuff, fussball,firepole.
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

I just started this hobby but so far my problem isn't collecting the items it's the leveling up! I have 5 more days to go and all 5 of my sims working on this hobby are barely through level 2 (47% to be exact). It's going to take at least 10 more hours just to get the next level. Definitely feeling everyone's frustrations with this hobby.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

There are just hobbies that take ages to complete. It took me months to finish Fashion Hunter hobby. So I just take easy on these hobbies. Just send 1 or 2 sims to do it daily. I dont think there is a need to finish them fast.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

My head is full of cobwebs early in the morning. I forgot that there is a limit of 7 days to unlock the skydive for fashion hunting. I was referring to the hobby as whole in my previous comment.
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

playsims wrote:My head is full of cobwebs early in the morning. I forgot that there is a limit of 7 days to unlock the skydive for fashion hunting. I was referring to the hobby as whole in my previous comment.
28% through level 3 with 4 days left. We'll see about this one... Not sure why they make it so impossible. I don't usually mind missing timed prizes but when it's a structure I have to stare at it's kind of annoying.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Maybe sending a sixth Sim to a neighbor to do the hobby would help a little. I did the quest that way when it first came out and it seemed to help. I did use a few LP to speed things at the end. I had all the other sims cooking and as soon as they got the LP from filling the grid or leveling up I spent it on the fashion hunter hobby

I putin a lot of effort as I really didn't want to always have a grayed out skydiving area. Must admit I've only used it once since I built it to see what it was like. So asside from the grayed out area thing, i don't think you're missing much if you don't complete on time.
Bossman59
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Bossman59 »

I have constructed all the stores but one which needs the Fashion Hunter fourth row to be completed. Unfortunately I am finding it almost impossible to do this. I've had sims running around for a long time now and they keep getting earlier rows or occasionally the first item of the fourth row.
Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong here? :geek:

Bossman59
Thanks
Bossman59

Facebook ID: [PC][/https://www.facebook.com/paul.cooper.1959]
HFN is large house on left of bridge to island. All quest items in there! :D
All hail the Unofficial Sims Freeplay Forum :D
SusiQ
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SusiQ »

Bossman59 wrote:I have constructed all the stores but one which needs the Fashion Hunter fourth row to be completed. Unfortunately I am finding it almost impossible to do this. I've had sims running around for a long time now and they keep getting earlier rows or occasionally the first item of the fourth row.
Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong here? :geek:

Bossman59
You aren't doing anything wrong, that hobby was a nightmare to complete :cry: , the repeats were unreal, I have not touched that hobby after completing it the first time.
HFN: 2 Firehouse Road (has oven fire), Firepole and pets
Haunted House: 3 Firehouse Road
Firepole: 10 Westside
Happy Simming!
Bossman59
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Bossman59 »

Thanks! I thought my sims had gone insane :D
Thanks
Bossman59

Facebook ID: [PC][/https://www.facebook.com/paul.cooper.1959]
HFN is large house on left of bridge to island. All quest items in there! :D
All hail the Unofficial Sims Freeplay Forum :D
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

I have 10 hours left and the last damn square of the grid won't fill for 2 days already. I've spent hours on this. The hell?? It's just that one last bottom right item that just will not have the decency to fill in. For literal days. I'd try lucky spin but I don't have the 20 LPs to throw away. If my rage could power a turbine, it would suffice for all the electricity our house uses up in a month. >.<
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~