[EVENT] Chocolatier Special Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

[EVENT] Chocolatier Special Event

Post by mockingbird288z »

MamaBear0903 wrote:So anyway, annoying as that is, I'd be fine except now as it turns out there's an upcoming chocolatier event and I'm guessing the only way to unlock that hobby was through completing the easter quest....thanks for slowly making this game uninteresting, FM.
Did you get a pop up saying you wouldn't be able to do the chocolatier event if you didn't complete the Easter quest? I don't think that is the case. I'm sure you will be able to participate in the event. :)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
MamaBear0903
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [QUEST] Chocolate Egg Chase

Post by MamaBear0903 »

mockingbird288z wrote:
MamaBear0903 wrote:So anyway, annoying as that is, I'd be fine except now as it turns out there's an upcoming chocolatier event and I'm guessing the only way to unlock that hobby was through completing the easter quest....thanks for slowly making this game uninteresting, FM.
Did you get a pop up saying you wouldn't be able to do the chocolatier event if you didn't complete the Easter quest? I don't think that is the case. I'm sure you will be able to participate in the event. :)
I actually don't know what the popup said, my son saw a shiny green check mark and pressed it before I could read it. How else would one unlock this new hobby?
Can you show me how I'm guilty?--Zao
mockingbird288z

Re: [QUEST] Chocolate Egg Chase

MamaBear0903 wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:
I actually don't know what the popup said, my son saw a shiny green check mark and pressed it before I could read it. How else would one unlock this new hobby?
You can see the pop up if you tap on the Chocolatier event thing in your task menu.
Task menu
Task menu
Hobby event
Hobby event
I am 100% certian completing the Chocolate Egg Chase has nothing to do with unlocking the Chocolatier event. If it did it would have been mentioned at some point during the egg event but it is not.

All we need to do to get ready for the Chocolatier event is to have the Promotions R Us store built. :)
Chezza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: [EVENT] Chocolatier Special Event

Post by Chezza »

Does anyone know when this event is due to start?
HFN: 5 West Side - the one with the fireworks
HH: Next door
Level 56 - Always the latest update.
Ebi!!
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Ebi!! »

I'm wondering if it's the SAME gingerbread furniture from the Christmas Quest or new items . If I had more variety I would be fine with it since I built a three story Gingerbread house already. I'd like a single bed and some window frames for the houses if at all possible. :D
Last edited by mockingbird288z on 24 Mar 2016, 19:02, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moderated to reflect Forum Rule 6
syamang
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by syamang »

It's 12:10am my time and a banner for this event popped up saying it starts tomorrow. No details other than to make sure your Promotions R Us store is built.
GC: syamang
Level: 55

HH: 3 East Oceanside
HFN: 2 Firehouse Road (with oven fire)

Playing the: "Easter Update"
SimmerSim
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Chocolate quest

Post by SimmerSim »

I hope everyone is exited for the new chocolatier quest, I know I am.
It's Comining out tomorrow and is a limited time event.
So everyone get ready for it by having money to buy the chocolatier set and have the promotions r us store.
It will be worth it because if you compleat it you will get gingerbread furniture!
Mmmmmm
So get ready.
And remember
Keep Simming!
mockingbird288z

Re: Chocolate quest

SimmerSim wrote:I hope everyone is exited for the new chocolatier quest, I know I am.
It's Comining out tomorrow and is a limited time event.
So everyone get ready for it by having money to buy the chocolatier set and have the promotions r us store.
It will be worth it because if you compleat it you will get gingerbread furniture!
Mmmmmm
So get ready.
And remember
Keep Simming!
Hello and welcome to the forum!
Your post has been moved to the existing Chocolatier Event topic. :)
SimCitySue
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimCitySue »

I'm very annoyed that this is starting on Easter Sunday. I don't have anything major going on, it's just the principle of the thing. I remember that the Christmas quest ended on Christmas, but I played the few LPs so I didn't have to check the game that day. With hobbies, the game has to be checked every few hours. Never before have I been disappointed to see chocolate on Easter.
Noodle doodle
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Noodle doodle »

Is there anything we can do to *prepare* or get a head start of this quest? Last time I grew loads of carrots but they were not needed!
It would help as this is yet another darn limited time event and if would be nice if we could have some help getting over the finish line. However, I'm not that bothered about Gingerbread furniture etc. I would far prefer to have some additions to existing kitchenalia, washing machine and tumble drier...vacuum cleaners even maybe? My homes are sadly lacking in the basic home needs!
I also think it would be great if we had a new update including a doctor/hospital, as I guess in Sim Town if you get sick, you die! Haha! :!:
Thanks guys!
Cheers, Noodles x ;)
“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.”
"We make plans and God laughs" .... :lol: