Day Spa Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Day Spa Update - Changes

Post by Debbilu_7 »

I built the spa on a standard lot and found that two sims couldn't meditate at the same time until I shifted them so they aren't directly across from each other.
Updated town info in profile
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

I also built mine in a standard lot. They can face each other as long as they are 2 rows distance away. The meditation room only has 1 row separating the opposite meditation mats. We need to readjust the room or do as you did ...repositioning the mats.

It's like the massage beds, the 2nd bed can only be used if there is additional row provided. So I turned the 2 massage tables to the other directions (like feet to feet, head to head, feet to head).
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

Interesting. The grid looks different. When I am placing a tree, two highlighted rows (horizontal and vertical) show up from the center of the object towards the edges of the plot (like a cross). These highlighted rows move with the object. I don't remember seeing this before.
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
thirsty4souls
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by thirsty4souls »

Huaca Flora wrote:Interesting. The grid looks different. When I am placing a tree, two highlighted rows (horizontal and vertical) show up from the center of the object towards the edges of the plot (like a cross). These highlighted rows move with the object. I don't remember seeing this before.
I've always had those highlights... unless they've made some changes to it and that's what you mean, in which case I haven't noticed :)
~ I'm back ~ 🤪
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

thirsty4souls wrote:I've always had those highlights... unless they've made some changes to it and that's what you mean, in which case I haven't noticed :)
Really? Hmm... Maybe I'm going crazy :shock: :lol:
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by +.jana.+ »

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned - the gingerbread house basement is now fixed, i.e. the building mode can be used without any problems. (There used to be a green layer that wouldn't allow you to see items on the floor and "too low" pieces of furniture.)
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded
FreePlayFan24
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by FreePlayFan24 »

lollipop369 wrote:
FreePlayFan24 wrote:I looks like my toddler dropped her diaper too.
That's just the frozen glitched toddler standing on a quilted teddy bear.
Oh, thanks.
zuska
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by zuska »

Hi guys,
Im wondering what had happend with urban purple/gray/white sofa. I can not find them in my living room tab any more.
LVL 55
G+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/111530001267405554115/posts
GC: **zuska**
insta: zuska_bluska
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

zuska wrote:Hi guys,
Im wondering what had happend with urban purple/gray/white sofa. I can not find them in my living room tab any more.
They're gone from the home store.
I think it was one of those limited time items, hopefully they'll bring them back later.
zuska
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by zuska »

JakeSim wrote:
zuska wrote:Hi guys,
They're gone from the home store.
I think it was one of those limited time items, hopefully they'll bring them back later.
Thanks, good to know... :?
LVL 55
G+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/111530001267405554115/posts
GC: **zuska**
insta: zuska_bluska