Movie Star Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Movie Star Update - Changes

Post by glenkatko »

Has anyone tried to buy the sports game pack? It shows in my game that it is available for $2.99, but when I clicked on it the sales price showing is $8.99! :o
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

Not sure where to post this, but the Living Teddy Bear is for sale in the online store. In my game it shows it is $6.99 and available for the next 13 days.

Oh, and my game is now showing the sports pack as $8.99, although you only receive 10 VIP points for that, while the Teddy gets you 25 points. Makes no sense.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

The weird bug of "frozen" preteens while talking to toddlers has been fixed. This post reminded me to look, if it's mentioned at the opening post of the changes topic, but it's not yet.

There is another change I spotted while this update. Not sure, if this happend earlier.
It's, if I enter a lot with busy sims, one of them gets the green gem. In the past the gem only jumped to unoccupied sims. If all sims on an entered lot were occupied, the gem used to remain at the last active sim at a previously entered house.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
AmyDyann
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by AmyDyann »

Why am I unable to click on anything while in the theater? Trying to work as a professional but stuck and no tutorial addresses such issues. Do i need to complete the police station first? I am offered the option to assign jobs to sims but when I try to go to work, it shoots me to a notice saying I need to spend money. I refuse to do that for a free game
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

AmyDyann wrote:Why am I unable to click on anything while in the theater? Trying to work as a professional but stuck and no tutorial addresses such issues. Do i need to complete the police station first? I am offered the option to assign jobs to sims but when I try to go to work, it shoots me to a notice saying I need to spend money. I refuse to do that for a free game
Do you have screenshots of the notice you are getting? Our sims can't interact with most of the things at the Movie studio, police station, or hospital unless they are at work. There are only a few things, like benches, we can actually have sims we are controlling use.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update