September update hint

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Chezza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

September update hint

Post by Chezza »

A gif has been posted on the simsfp Facebook and Twitter pages, shows a hospital heartbeat monitor with the comment 'Patients, dear Simmers...'
Looks like we're getting a hospital :) They know we need one, cause all this hard professions work is draining the life out of me ;)
HFN: 5 West Side - the one with the fireworks
HH: Next door
Level 56 - Always the latest update.
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: September update hint

Post by Lenny »

And I bet it's again ressource grinding for weeks to unlock evertyhing. Not sure how long I stay with the game if it continues like this. At least they could go back to the way the shopping mall or the campground were built.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
Hayley95
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Hayley95 »

Yeah I like the idea of the hospital but hope its not the same as the other careers. The resource grinding is so monotonous.
GC: Cool Cats 1431 (please mention forum in request)
HFN: Starter house (includes dog, cat, firepole, oven fire and 3 star items)
Teen idol mansion: #2 Terra drive
Haunted house: #6 East side
Level 55
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

Oh no no no. I am beginning to hate these updates. I used to play for hours, now it's just once a day if that.
JaneRoettinger
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by JaneRoettinger »

Hayley95 wrote:Yeah I like the idea of the hospital but hope its not the same as the other careers. The resource grinding is so monotonous.
Nobody liked orbs but there were 3 updates with orbs. So from the very beginning it was obvious for me that EA/FM will do at least 3 similar updates about careers. Then there will be Halloween update and then Christmas update and maybe after that we'll see something new. But I think anyway it will be just a new way of grinding. Orbs were about grinding, hobbies were about grinding, romantic island event was about grinding, limited time quests were about grinding and careers were about grinding too.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I was thinking there are 4 personalities so we would most likely get 4 professions like this. I don't think all of the careers will be turned into professions. They work on these updates way in advance so they already have all of it done before getting feedback. The teens were introduce in an October update and the only "Halloween" thing about that update was an event. That could happen again. But I would be totally okay with only 3 careers!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

For those that are interested someone has posted a preview of the new update (Doctor Update) on YouTube. It is as expected. :roll:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... VRKBrqcyRk

EA has given the player early access so it is okay to share here.

Edit: The video has been made private by the poster. My guess is she wasn't supposed to post it this early (i.e., before the trailer was released).

[spoiler="Basic info from video"]Start as Intern and then choose either Nurse or Doctor
15 sim quota
Work shift appeared to be longer than 8 hours (maybe 12)
Hospital is 2 floors
Essentially the same as police and movie star professions[/spoiler]
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

At least I know I can have a break with these updates, I'm not very interested in unlocking everything quickly. I'm waiting for the October update, let's see if they bring some new stuff plus the last event rewards wich I missed.
monelley
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by monelley »

Can't say I'm excited. I've honestly been ignoring the professions and enjoying being able to do what I want without a time limit.

I'm guessing we can expect this update sometime tomorrow
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

Comment by FM on Facebook that there would be one more this year, I.e upcoming update.