What would you like to see in Sims FreePlay?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
whoviandragon
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: what would you like to see in SIMS FREEPLAY ???

Post by whoviandragon »

JaneRoettinger wrote:I'd like to see different organisation of wardrobe and inventory. It's painful to scroll and scroll and scroll for ages just to find clothes I need or furniture I need. And also I'd like to see some way to switch between locations without using town map. Yes, town map looks nice, all that cute little houses and cars, but this loading screen is killing me.
I've been thinking about both of these things recently. While I could definitely figure out a way they could better organize the clothes, I'm having trouble figuring out a solution for the map.
Right now clothes, for one thing, need a section just for skirts since the section is so large. Or, they whole thing could be overhauled with a base shirt/pants/skirt/etc. color as a picture and then when you click the item it brings up another 'screen' like how they already do (instead of it being, say, all the shirts in the category it would be the options for that particular shirt).

The problem with overhauling the map is that, it could only work for the main lots, not the house lots. Especially if it were to use the symbols currently above the places or words (ie. Movie Studio). If they did that, then 1. You'd have to memorize who owns what house lot, and 2. What would be used for uninhabited house lots? You'd have an awful lot of green house symbols :D

Overall, the wardrobe system definitely needs to be redone and maybe they could add little 'shortcuts' to some lots.
INACTIVE ACCOUNT! ANY NEW POSTS AFTER 2/6/2020 ARE NOT FROM ME!

Hobby items across from Police Station!
Don't update anymore.

Courage cannot erase our fear. Courage is when we face our fears. - Davey Jacobs, Newsies
whoviandragon
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by whoviandragon »

How feasible would bay windows and shutters (decoration, not any actual purpose) be to have? A lot of houses in real life have these.

Don't update anymore.

Courage cannot erase our fear. Courage is when we face our fears. - Davey Jacobs, Newsies
kenward
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kenward »

Different siding options on the same home such as a sun room or porch from the main house siding. The ability to have sections of the home with different roof heights whit out having to leave a 1 square space between buildings. The ability to create open concept rooms with different paint coolers, and different size rooms.

pocket doors
kenward
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kenward »

SKatF wrote:
kenward wrote:Screen doors
Window screens
French doors
Sliding doors
Dog bed
I thought french doors were two glass doors next to each other that swing open rather than slide. We have those already. Or is there another kind of french doors?20160915_231239.jpg 20160915_231332.jpg

I was thinking of the door's that have strips of wood on the glass. They look like the doors that were in the recnt county home event
bouges
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by bouges »

I'd like to see unhelped sims in the careers to leave much sooner. I have had two stuck in my hospital for four straight days... just go away already, there is no help for you. And the island monuments, they seriously go up to level 70?? Wow, fingers crossed to be able to get that done by 2030!
whoviandragon
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by whoviandragon »

bouges wrote:I'd like to see unhelped sims in the careers to leave much sooner. I have had two stuck in my hospital for four straight days... just go away already, there is no help for you. And the island monuments, they seriously go up to level 70?? Wow, fingers crossed to be able to get that done by 2030!
Agreed sooo much on the unhelped Sims. I hate that they can appear with a request for a room you have yet to build, and then they stand around taking up a spot of Sims you can help for days on end! Seriously, give us an option to send them away or something.

Don't update anymore.

kenward
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kenward »

bouges wrote:I'd like to see unhelped sims in the careers to leave much sooner. I have had two stuck in my hospital for four straight days... just go away already, there is no help for you. And the island monuments, they seriously go up to level 70?? Wow, fingers crossed to be able to get that done by 2030!
I have 4 sims careers 2 in the movie and 2 in the police station I also have unhelped sims. Havn't even built hospital yet. I also thin the number of sims that need help is way to high in booth job sites espaley the movie set.
shadowking671
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by shadowking671 »

What would I like to see in Sims Freeplay list:
Downtown Expansion
Big House lot in Sims Freeplay Downtown
Amazon GameCircle Compatibility to save, and visit neighbors
Metro Trains on house lots.
Simtown bus
Zoo
More than one sim lives in one house
More Gangsta clothes that cost less simoleons.
GameCircle: SanPassión
whoviandragon
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by whoviandragon »

shadowking671 wrote: 02 Feb 2017, 22:20 What would I like to see in Sims Freeplay list:
Downtown Expansion
Big House lot in Sims Freeplay Downtown
Amazon GameCircle Compatibility to save, and visit neighbors
Metro Trains on house lots.
Simtown bus
Zoo
More than one sim lives in one house
More Gangsta clothes that cost less simoleons.
Nice list. And technically, more than one Sim can live at a house lot. But I'm going to assume you meant different last names, and so I agree with you.

Don't update anymore.

shadowking671
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by shadowking671 »

Thanks since everybody is making apartment buildings I figured more people with different last names can live in one apartment building, plus when is EA, or firemokey gonna enable Amazon GameCircle because without it I feel like I can't save my progress , nor add neighbors in the process.
GameCircle: SanPassión