December update hint

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: December update hint

Post by penlopej »

Video on YouTube by Make2 which is a preview of the update. Will be a community event!
grumpler66
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by grumpler66 »

awwwwee cuuuuuuutteeeeeee! :shock:

Gee soo trashy, I'm not sure whether I will spend time or effort to unlock this. This is getting more and more ridiculous.
Hayley95
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Hayley95 »

They just uploaded the trailer on Facebook. Its a small fairy world.
GC: Cool Cats 1431 (please mention forum in request)
HFN: Starter house (includes dog, cat, firepole, oven fire and 3 star items)
Teen idol mansion: #2 Terra drive
Haunted house: #6 East side
Level 55
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

It's not my *thing* but credit to the developers, that world is really special and beautiful! The detail, all the ideas, the investment into a child's perspective... I think it'll be a lovely update for children or people with little ones in their lives. And I do like some of the unlockable stuff for a child's bedroom maybe.

Just wish they'd included spiders, or dragonflies like horses!
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Cute! Will be looking forward to this new Fairy update. Saw the youtube by Make2. But does not look Christmasy to me still. More like an autumn theme.
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

Cute!
A couple of weeks ago, Amazon started sending me recommendations for fairy garden furniture etc. and I wondered why they thought I would want to buy them.....maybe they are psychic lol!!
Updated town info in profile
whoviandragon
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by whoviandragon »

I know the update is out now, but this didn't seem relevant to the Holiday Update thread.

I love how this update seems to be all over the place. I mean, new fairy world! An Ice sculpting hobby! New men's hairstyles! Healthy Living quest and Aerobics hobby! They're literally four DIFFERENT and UNCONNECTED things.
Like, last update the major new things mainly revolved around Careers and community events with one new hobby event (not counting the repeat for the hair event).
At least they're appealing to different people and age groups.
INACTIVE ACCOUNT! ANY NEW POSTS AFTER 2/6/2020 ARE NOT FROM ME!

Hobby items across from Police Station!
Don't update anymore.

Courage cannot erase our fear. Courage is when we face our fears. - Davey Jacobs, Newsies
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

whoviandragon wrote:I know the update is out now, but this didn't seem relevant to the Holiday Update thread.

I love how this update seems to be all over the place. I mean, new fairy world! An Ice sculpting hobby! New men's hairstyles! Healthy Living quest and Aerobics hobby! They're literally four DIFFERENT and UNCONNECTED things.
Like, last update the major new things mainly revolved around Careers and community events with one new hobby event (not counting the repeat for the hair event).
It's kind of typical for their holiday/Christmas updates, though, isn't it? Last years' Christmas update had the Christmas themed quest, the winter themed quest, the styles of time quest, the puppy odyssey quest and correlating hobbies, the animal onesie event, and the boutique hair event. And the year before had the Christmas quest, new year's quest, and the A Dance to Remember quest and the hobbies that unlocked.

Usually the time between the holiday update and the following one is longer than 6 weeks allowing room for more content.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
whoviandragon
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by whoviandragon »

mockingbird288z wrote:
whoviandragon wrote:I know the update is out now, but this didn't seem relevant to the Holiday Update thread.

It's kind of typical for their holiday/Christmas updates, though, isn't it? Last years' Christmas update had the Christmas themed quest, the winter themed quest, the styles of time quest, the puppy odyssey quest and correlating hobbies, the animal onesie event, and the boutique hair event. And the year before had the Christmas quest, new year's quest, and the A Dance to Remember quest and the hobbies that unlocked.

Usually the time between the holiday update and the following one is longer than 6 weeks allowing room for more content.
Ah true I guess. I forgot how jam packed last year's was. It was just funny reading the update description in the app store and it being this and that and that and that. Sometimes you can lump things together or see why they released something at the time of year. Which leads me to the question, are they doing a Christmas quest this year? The update makes no mention of it.
INACTIVE ACCOUNT! ANY NEW POSTS AFTER 2/6/2020 ARE NOT FROM ME!

Hobby items across from Police Station!
Don't update anymore.

Courage cannot erase our fear. Courage is when we face our fears. - Davey Jacobs, Newsies
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

whoviandragon wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:

Ah true I guess. I forgot how jam packed last year's was. It was just funny reading the update description in the app store and it being this and that and that and that. Sometimes you can lump things together or see why they released something at the time of year. Which leads me to the question, are they doing a Christmas quest this year? The update makes no mention of it.
Yeah, no mention of anything remotely Christmas-y. I still think there's a chance they could do a re-run of the Christmas Chill quest from last year but I doubt there is going to be anything new. :(
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update