[Community Event] The Prince and the Pocket-Sized Princess

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [Community Event] The Prince and the Pocket-Sized Princess

Post by bluebeariscool »

I was also wondering about the 'staircase' disguised as a Christmas tree. I guess it may remain a mystery.
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
ellasweet
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by ellasweet »

I am not having much luck getting construction coins. Today I had to spin the plant 6!!! times just to get the 10 coins needed to collect the "complete all daily goals" bonus. So all my daisies gone for the sake of 35 CCs, and only another 1300 CCs needed to complete everything. At this rate, completion can't possibly happen without spending money.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

There were supposedly to be 3 kinds of lighting for this event. I cant seem to find the 3rd one. I saw the Petal Table Lamp ( twisted gold design), Glowing Lamp ( candle) . What was the 3rd one?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

playsims wrote:There were supposedly to be 3 kinds of lighting for this event. I cant seem to find the 3rd one. I saw the Petal Table Lamp ( twisted gold design), Glowing Lamp ( candle) . What was the 3rd one?
A fireplace. It will be in the living room tab with the other fireplaces. I love that it can be placed on the outside walls of a house!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Oh thanks! No wonder I could not find the 3rd lighting as I keep looking at the Lighting section. Forgot it is a fireplace.
The table & chairs can also be placed outdoors too.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

playsims wrote:Oh thanks! No wonder I could not find the 3rd lighting as I keep looking at the Lighting section. Forgot it is a fireplace.
The table & chairs can also be placed outdoors too.
You're welcome!
Yes the table and chairs can be placed outside too! But there are quite a few tables and chairs in the dining tab that can be placed outside so that wasn't altogether a surprise. The rainforest fireplace is the first fireplace that can be placed outside and that made me very happy. :D I hope all of the fairy furniture can go outside but I doubt it.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Hayleywood
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Hayleywood »

Hello, Sims community

I have a question: When you click Get Requirements do you automatically get to build the place you want?
Because one of them says 53 sps and I have them, but the last time I clicked that button (for the romantic island) nothing happened but they did stole my Sps :lol: Is that the most evil trick? :!:
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Hayleywood wrote:Hello, Sims community

I have a question: When you click Get Requirements do you automatically get to build the place you want?
Because one of them says 53 sps and I have them, but the last time I clicked that button (for the romantic island) nothing happened but they did stole my Sps :lol: Is that the most evil trick? :!:
Welcome to the forum!

Get requirements means you purchase the missing resources. The button changes to "Build". If you tap it, you'll be lead to the rainforest, so you can start to build the location.
Attachments
IMG_6136.JPG
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

Hayleywood wrote:Hello, Sims community

Just save to the cloud before spending the Sp's. If something goes wonky in your game and it doesn't let you build the location, you can reset the game and download the cloud save to get the SP's back.
Hayleywood
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Hayleywood »

ErinPW wrote: Welcome to the forum!

Get requirements means you purchase the missing resources. The button changes to "Build". If you tap it, you'll be lead to the rainforest, so you can start to build the location.
Thanks for the welcome, :D

I just know that didn't happen the first time I used my Sps :lol: :!:

copperwood wrote: Just save to the cloud before spending the Sp's. If something goes wonky in your game and it doesn't let you build the location, you can reset the game and download the cloud save to get the SP's back.
Thank you. I'm going to do that :D