[Community Event] The Prince and the Pocket-Sized Princess

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
TBD-36
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: [Community Event] The Prince and the Pocket-Sized Princess

Post by TBD-36 »

flloweradella wrote:hi, i have six days left till the end , but comunity bar just not moving, seems like am playing this alone, where is the comunity :( will loose it again as i did with the spa and been playing day and night
I'm pretty sure the community progress is pre-programmed at a certain speed and is not reflective of our actual efforts. It will keep chugging along!
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

I too believe that the progress is programmed. After the island, I stopped panicking once I relaljzed it is "controlled" regardless of community efforts. :lol:
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Yes, it always seems to move fast at the end. My daughter plays a different game with community events and sometimes they don't get to the final prizes. But in Free Play, so far (is it 3 now with 1 repeat?) it has always completed. So no guaranteed, but stay hopeful.
flloweradella
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by flloweradella »

thank you, i was so dissapointed with the spa event, collected day and night and still didnt make it to the spa house , really want to complete the fairy event now
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chelle23 »

TBD-36 wrote:
flloweradella wrote:hi, i have six days left till the end , but comunity bar just not moving, seems like am playing this alone, where is the comunity :( will loose it again as i did with the spa and been playing day and night
I'm pretty sure the community progress is pre-programmed at a certain speed and is not reflective of our actual efforts. It will keep chugging along!
If it's not pre-programmed it's going to be a lot harder to complete as WP users haven't got the update yet to contribute to the progress.
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

The pinecone tree and leaves can be put outside! So cool now it's only one more chapter to go.
I was hoping we would get the Princess and Prince costumes but it looks like we won't.
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

JakeSim wrote:The pinecone tree and leaves can be put outside! So cool now it's only one more chapter to go.
I was hoping we would get the Princess and Prince costumes but it looks like we won't.
Cool! You can put the leaf rugs outside too :D
Attachments
IMG_1940.JPG
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

Just a heads up. The last chapter in the community rewards is now unlocked.
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

copperwood wrote:Just a heads up. The last chapter in the community rewards is now unlocked.
Not exactly a grand finale. 3 giant sized plants!!! I notice that all the plants have now shrivelled a bit. I do like the furniture but it doesn't exactly fit with the rest of the furniture we have. There is no new wall paper or flooring and no way to build a house to accommodate a theme.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

I agree...there is not enough decor to go with the new furniture. :(