[Community Event] The Prince and the Pocket-Sized Princess

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [Community Event] The Prince and the Pocket-Sized Princess

Post by kls1st »

Did I imagine it or is there a twig bench? I wish all the twig furniture could be place outdoors.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

I dont see a twig bench among the items released. I replaced my 2nd Wizard House (standard lot) with those of fairy furniture.
indiekicks
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by indiekicks »

Would've liked more variety of flowers. Also I've been looking forward to unlocking the ladybug and fairy circle fields but I know I'll only have be able to gather enough pansies for one. If EA/FM thinks I'm going to cough up 25$, never mind 80$(!!!), they can guess again. I'm getting really sick of their greediness. :evil:
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by HanaV47 »

I know that usually there is a grace period to build things you've managed to unlock -- since the wings can only be unlocked once everything else is built, does this mean that you can only get the wings if everything else is complete in the time limit?
GC: HanaV47
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update
LovesRequiem
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by LovesRequiem »

penlopej wrote:
copperwood wrote:Just a heads up. The last chapter in the community rewards is now unlocked.
Not exactly a grand finale. 3 giant sized plants!!! I notice that all the plants have now shrivelled a bit. I do like the furniture but it doesn't exactly fit with the rest of the furniture we have. There is no new wall paper or flooring and no way to build a house to accommodate a theme.
there is a wallpaper that came as a prize with the two and a half sims quest. it would fit a fairy themed house perfectly. unfortunately i did not make it in time back then. :(
Oscar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Oscar »

indiekicks wrote:Would've liked more variety of flowers. Also I've been looking forward to unlocking the ladybug and fairy circle fields but I know I'll only have be able to gather enough pansies for one. If EA/FM thinks I'm going to cough up 25$, never mind 80$(!!!), they can guess again. I'm getting really sick of their greediness. :evil:
Same. I need another 126 constructor coins to unlock one more venue (the swing), and I'll definitely miss out on the ladybugs. It's a shame... I really hope it'll return one day. I would've loved to get the fairy wings. Given that I started 2 days late, that was to be expected - still, I'm a little disappointed
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

HanaV47 wrote:I know that usually there is a grace period to build things you've managed to unlock -- since the wings can only be unlocked once everything else is built, does this mean that you can only get the wings if everything else is complete in the time limit?
I'm not sure what time limit your referring to, the initial collecting time or the grace period. But if you start building say the Fairy Circle (and it's the last thing you need to build) at the end of the grace period but the grace period ends before it finishes building you will still get the Fairy Circle but you won't be able to build the Magical Wings.

But if you finish building the Fairy Circle either in the initial collecting time limit or the grace period you will then be able to build the Magical Wings in the remaining time.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Oscar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Oscar »

There's a 7 day grace period, and the flowers still look kind of ok. I thought they'd be worse. I can't send screenshots at the moment though - no more mobile data. Enjoy your last hours of collecting :)
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

LovesRequiem wrote:
penlopej wrote:
copperwood wrote:Just a heads up. The last chapter in the community rewards is now unlocked.
Not exactly a grand finale. 3 giant sized plants!!! I notice that all the plants have now shrivelled a bit. I do like the furniture but it doesn't exactly fit with the rest of the furniture we have. There is no new wall paper or flooring and no way to build a house to accommodate a theme.
there is a wallpaper that came as a prize with the two and a half sims quest. it would fit a fairy themed house perfectly. unfortunately i did not make it in time back then. :(
there is a wallpaper that came as a prize with the two and a half sims quest. it would fit a fairy themed house perfectly. unfortunately i did not make it in time back then.
Yes, I know the paper you mean. Good idea.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

Does anyone have pictures of the glass dome because I really like the decor of it?

How much was it?

Do you think it will return?

What exactly does it do?