[EVENT] The Charming Barber

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: [EVENT] The Charming Barber

Post by SimMutt »

I've been lucky so far. Got twelve sims on it. Unlocked two styles and got 10 out of 12 on a third. Feels bizarrely easy (which probably means it'll be four days till I get the next non-repeat ;) )
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

Awesome sauce SimMutt!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Since the Monkeys left the 10 minute option (thank goodness) there are bound to be lots of repeats. They wouldn't want it to be easy.
annarose
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by annarose »

Those Chi Chi Heels! Only two so far = 2 hairstyles unlocked
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

With 23 sims working at it, I've gotten all the styles! Amazing! I got enough gum boots to open a gum boot store though :lol:
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

I think SFP did a great job with these new hairstyles. And I won't even complain about the chi chi heels, because there are not many quests you can finish in less than a day.

Too bad there's no love for teens though. But oh well. I only have 1 male teen anyway.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I definitely prefer the hair events over other events. I would much rather have to deal with the chi chi heels and a 10 minute action than a hobby where the odds are better for all items but the shortest action is hours long.

I love all the new hairstyles!!

Hopefully all the other ages will get some new stuff in the coming years.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

copperwood wrote:I think SFP did a great job with these new hairstyles. And I won't even complain about the chi chi heels, because there are not many quests you can finish in less than a day.

Too bad there's no love for teens though. But oh well. I only have 1 male teen anyway.
I wish there was more love for the teens too, both female & male. I have quite a few teens since they can earn LP's. They only have one slightly longish female teen hairstyle.

I've only gotten one male hairstyle since late last night and am also getting a lot of repeats. I only have 10 Sims working. Maybe I should add a few more. I don't currently have a level 6 fashion designer. Does that matter? I did, but she changed her hobby. I'm not seeing the one new hairstyle in my wardrobe. usually the new ones are at the very top? Are they somewhere else? Thanks!
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

I found the new hairstyle at the bottom. :)
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

So I just unlocked the spiky haircut. When I first saw the color, I thought it was a glitch first.
image.jpeg
But then I tried it on my sim. And it looks fantastic. 8-)
image.jpeg
Also, the same thing applies to other colors too! I like the gradient a lot in this one particular hairstyle. I wish they could've done it to other styles though.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
He looks so handsome, sadly he is married already. :lol: