Holiday Update - Marketplace Events

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Holiday Update - Marketplace Events

Post by JakeSim »

Is anyone else having this little bug that makes the title of the market place event disappear? Is anoying me a little.
thirsty4souls
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by thirsty4souls »

JakeSim wrote:Is anyone else having this little bug that makes the title of the market place event disappear? Is anoying me a little.
I do. I've had it happening since past update. Not completely sure but I think it does that after I come back from a neighbor's town, or if I close the game and open it again later? At least it has been at those moments that I noticed it disappeared :p
~ I'm back ~ 🤪
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

Yes it happens when you either reset or go to a neighbor's town. :/
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

I have the robocat, the robodog and the fondue set in my 3 games. I quite like the rugs this time around. Some of them are hideous and I'll never use them.
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

Lenny wrote:Mine a time token.
Mine's a time extension token too, and my rugs are tan circle rugs - white rug with tan circles. Need 78,000 points.

One weird thing, though. Last event, the hospital one, just about every round of shipments included a request for a token, and I got hardly any couriers. This time, I've had couriers all over the place, and so far only one shipment request for a token. I have 3 banked, so I really hope I don't see any more couriers until I get another request!
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
TBD-36
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by TBD-36 »

I only had 1 round that included a token request yesterday. Seems like they adjusted the settings.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I have two towns doing the marketplace event right now. I've reset both and have visited neighbors but the title of the event hasn't disappeared yet.

I've had a lot of token requests in my orders for both towns. I think it's just random. In the first marketplace event event for this update one of my towns would go through 4-5 orders before getting a token request.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
CarrieMae
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by CarrieMae »

My prize was the Living Teddy Bear - it's a little creepy! I also got green line rugs, which I like rather well.

The robodog/cat and fondue set are available for purchase for LP/SP, so I'm glad I didn't get one of those as a prize. Although, I'd probably have still done the event if I liked the rugs well enough.

These marketplace events, though, are making it hard for me to complete my Police Station and Hospital. I know I'd have enough resources by now to complete my Police Station, but the Police Car event and several all-profession events have drained a lot of resources. I could do without a marketplace event for a while!
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

Just got a pop-up a police station special event is starting soon. The prize (at least for me) is the plasma chamber. :roll:
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by +.jana.+ »

Do we know when the event starts?
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded