Welcome new members, introduce yourself here.

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
Zombiepatty
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Welcome new members, introduce yourself here.

Post by Zombiepatty »

Hi Simmerdown I've been playing for about a year or so as well and have found it hard to do the social quests as I can't seem to find any SFP friends to visit their towns also I made the mistake of adding people on Facebook so I could visit their towns then quickly realized as much as they could see my FB feed I could see theirs :( so guess I'm looking to find a way to add people but not on FB
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Welcome to the forum new members :)

Regarding neighbors via Facebook, you can put them on a restricted list. The only posts they see/you see would be the public ones. Guess, you can't close them out from public posts.

The screenshots are made in browser view, as I don't use the FB-app. I've been told, it's just a little different in the app.
Attachments
Restricted list
Restricted list
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.0
iOS 17.3.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
EricaSFP
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by EricaSFP »

New member here. Found this forum after searching for information for a past quest. Also looking for new neighbors to visit. I also have a SP house in my Android game for players to visit for SP goals.
Zombiepatty
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Zombiepatty »

Thank you ErinPW I will give it a try :)
Mimigymnast28
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Mimigymnast28 »

I am looking for a pet farm does anybody have one
BabyKiwi03
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by BabyKiwi03 »

Hi, I'm BabyKiwi03. Tara2338 introduced me to this yesterday afternoon. I don't know too much about sims, but I like the game. I only have sims Freeplay. Please bare with me if I don't understand too many of the game concepts! :D
elletheheiress
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by elletheheiress »

Hello! I've just joined the forum after searching for more information on Laura Craft. I've been playing Sims Freeplay for six or seven years, off and on. I usually play for a few weeks then quit until a new update or quest lures me back in. =)
shadowking671
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by shadowking671 »

Hello Simmers I'm Shadowking, but you can call me shadow for short I have been playing sims freeplay for more than 5 years, and had my progress deleted....twice. when I go onto sims freeplay I think of ideas of a social hotspot, or a business house such as a coffee shop.
GameCircle: SanPassión
ilovethesims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ilovethesims »

Hi, I'm ilovethesims, or Gemma (which is my real name). I've been on here for a while, but only just started posting here (in the general section I mean) so I thought I'd introduce myself!

Happy simming :D
Level: 54
Current quest: The school discovery one
Send me a PM if you want to add me :)
Monument Level: All Monuments Complete
No Complete HFN, but one in the works at
slk0807
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by slk0807 »

Hello! I just recently found this forum and I've already gotten lots of info from it, thanks! I've played different versions of Sims off and on for about 10 years and just started playing SFP last summer and I'm completely addicted! It's a lot of fun and can be frustrating sometimes, but overall I really enjoy it.
Level 54
HFN: 22 West Side