Nancy's Story

Are your Sims involved in an intriguing tale?
Do you like to post about who did what with who?
This is the place for YOUR stories!
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Nancy's Story

Post by Debbilu_7 »

Part One:
Jane and John Doe were enjoying their quiet Sim lives. John worked at the Lab and also served as minister in the small non-denominational church in their neighbourhood. He spent his spare time gardening, painting and fishing. Besides tai chi, gardening and fashion designing, Jane also worked as a teacher. In addition, she had been called upon lately to fill in at the daycare centre since the owner, Pamela, has recently married and had a child of her own.
Jane was very worried about her sister Nancy McSimm who lived in a neighbouring town. Nancy had been widowed when her husband was killed in a freak wood-chipping accident. Jane had an idea...Nancy could move to their town, take over the daycare centre and Jane could help her recover from the loss of her husband!
Nancy quickly settled in at the daycare. She loved the children and made friends with their parents as well. Jane and John included her in their activities but she still felt the loss of her husband. She was lonely and vulnerable.
One day, as she left the library, she met Nathan Tennant who had been gardening at the community garden next door. He was very handsome and charming and Nancy felt an attraction she couldn't fight. Nathan began to visit her at the daycare (when the children had gone home) and Nancy was swept off her feet by his attention. Nathan was quite a bit younger than Nancy and she was afraid the parents of the toddlers she cared for would think less of her so she kept the affair a secret. The only other Sim she told was her sister Jane. Jane was worried about this new development (Nathan had a reputation around town as a bit of a cad) but she didn't want to spoil Nancy's happiness so she kept her concerns to herself.
Nathan had his own secret....he had also been seeing actress Marianne Sanders! Nancy heard rumours around town and confronted him about it. All he had to say for himself was, “I thought you and I were just having fun...”
Nancy's heart was broken again.
Updated town info in profile
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Nancy's Story

Post by Debbilu_7 »

Part Two:
Time went by with Nancy spending more and more time on her own. One evening, Jane and John convinced her to to with them to Sim Cinema to see a movie. As they were leaving the show, they ran into Dr. Heiko Yamamoto, a new colleague of John's at the lab. Heiko had built a Japanese retreat on Mystery Island where he could study the volcano closely. Jane invited him to dinner the following night and made sure Nancy came as well. She had a good feeling about this!!
Sure enough, Nancy and Heiko hit it off and began dating. One night, Heiko invited Nancy to his place. He made her sit down and said, “Before our relationship goes any farther, I have to tell you something about myself...my research wasn't the only reason I built my house out here behind the volcano. It was because of the privacy it gave me...I consider my home a clothing-free haven...I wear regular clothes when visitors come but the rest of the time, I am a nudist. I need to know that you are okay with this because I would really like to share the rest of my life with you.”
Nancy was dumbfounded...without a word, she left. Heiko was afraid he'd never see her again! For several days, Nancy pondered, speculated and pondered some more....she was a very conventional woman and also didn't want to compromise her position at the daycare....but could she give up this chance to spend her life with this man she had come to love? Finally, she made her decision...
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

Part Three:
That night, when Heiko returned home from work at the lab, he opened his door to find Nancy waiting for him—clad only in her lavender bra and panties. “Heiko, I love you. I can't say I am totally comfortable with this but I am willing to give it a try. I don't want to lose you!”
“Marry me Nancy,” Heiko exclaimed. And as Nancy agreed, Heiko shed his work clothes and Nancy fell into his arms. The world blurred around them...
Nancy and Heiko were soon married in the rose garden behind their home. Jane and John were their witnesses (and everyone wore clothes!)
Together, the couple enjoyed wedded bliss. They gardened and fed their reindeer, savoring the heat of the sun on their skin and the moonlight in each others eyes. Nancy was worried that Heiko did his woodwork naked (can you blame her after what happened to her first husband?) but he assured her he would be careful. They thought it would last forever--until the day the developers arrived.
Until then, the only things on the island were the historical monuments. There were a few houseboats moored at the piers but there was very little traffic. Now, suddenly there was a bingo hall, a public beach with commercial kiosks and, of all things, a flashy arcade right by their property!! There was talk of more to come... Contant traffic by their house meant that they had to limit their nudist activities to indoors (or at least after dark). And worse, they were afraid the rickety bridge would give out with all the extra use.
As if all of that wasn't enough, the town was overcome with a horrible virus that caused everyone to age uncontrollably! Many people left town to stay safe but Nancy and Heiko were among the brave few who remained to take care of the town. Volunteer Sims came from far and wide, giving their lives in the race to produce antiviral orbs. Some of the townspeople aided them in the final stage of the process. Others helped by baking cakes, cleaning pools and caring for pets. Since the children were some of the first to leave town, Nancy missed them very much. As soon as enough orbs were made to protect them, Ruby and Mac Richards' children, Paul and Leanne, returned. Even children can do their part to help save the town and Nancy is delighted to, once again, care for them while their parents continue to dive for the survival of their town.
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

Another great story. You really bring the Simms to life.Congratulations.
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

Thank you...it was fun to put my backstory for Nancy into words! :)
CuteKittySims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by CuteKittySims »

Great story!
:D :D
CUTEKITTYSIMS
:D :D
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

LOL!!😂
I'd forgotten all about this! Nancy and Heiko are still together. They've moved their home closer to the beach and expanded it to hold their growing family--they adopted 2 little girls, Ally and Yuki.
When Simtown got its new hospital, Dr. Heiko did a residency so he could use his medical training from Japan and now practices at the hospital and has a small office at home as well.
Oh....and they all wear clothes now lol!
(Sadly, Jane and John Doe have passed away.)
lollipop369
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by lollipop369 »

Debbilu_7 wrote: 23 Mar 2017, 04:37 LOL!!😂
I'd forgotten all about this! Nancy and Heiko are still together. They've moved their home closer to the beach and expanded it to hold their growing family--they adopted 2 little girls, Ally and Yuki.
When Simtown got its new hospital, Dr. Heiko did a residency so he could use his medical training from Japan and now practices at the hospital and has a small office at home as well.
Oh....and they all wear clothes now lol!
(Sadly, Jane and John Doe have passed away.)
Can I see pics of the home dr's office?
See profile for info-HFN, HH, etc.
GC1: Tia B. Jeanty=HP Handcrafted Homes Online Packs!
GC2: Tia B. Radcliffe=ER show Day 1/Midtown Cafè
GC3: Katyara B. Swyft=GoT Maternity
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

It's just a small office with a separate entrance and a private washroom. Since the house is an expanded Japanese retreat, there are some Japanese decor items. Dr. Yamamoto is an OBGYN and primarily treats the women in town who want a home birth. The closest thing to an exam table I could find was the pedicure station from the spa so you have to use your imagination a bit there lol. He brings one to the homes for the actual delivery.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
lollipop369
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by lollipop369 »

Debbilu_7 wrote: 27 Mar 2017, 19:45 It's just a small office with a separate entrance and a private washroom. Since the house is an expanded Japanese retreat, there are some Japanese decor items. Dr. Yamamoto is an OBGYN and primarily treats the women in town who want a home birth. The closest thing to an exam table I could find was the pedicure station from the spa so you have to use your imagination a bit there lol. He brings one to the homes for the actual delivery.
image.jpegimage.jpeg
Still, nice imagination. Thought you would've used the massage table as it's more flat. They do sell those separate, right?
See profile for info-HFN, HH, etc.
GC1: Tia B. Jeanty=HP Handcrafted Homes Online Packs!
GC2: Tia B. Radcliffe=ER show Day 1/Midtown Cafè
GC3: Katyara B. Swyft=GoT Maternity