Day Care Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
ErinPW

Re: Day Care Update - Changes

Post by ErinPW »

Lenny wrote: 06 Apr 2017, 07:46 I can't delete an empty house. Obviously the game already counts to sign advising Lara Craft as a person and says the house isn't empty.
I demolished a house this morning. Do you have a Living Teddybear on that lot or pets belonging to the lot but they're at the pet park?
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

Hope that this is the right thread to post this. I bought the Homestead furniture pack which consisted of a table, chairs and stools. I notice that since the update these have disappeared from my home store. Has anyone else had this problem?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

The Boutique Hair event will be returning on this update.
IMG_6478.JPG
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

penlopej wrote: 06 Apr 2017, 16:41 Hope that this is the right thread to post this. I bought the Homestead furniture pack which consisted of a table, chairs and stools. I notice that since the update these have disappeared from my home store. Has anyone else had this problem?
Thanks for posting this! Those items have disappeared from my home store, too :( There are only the few left which I took into the inventory and the ones I placed in homes. I tapped the "Restore purchases" right away, but the game said I had restored everything already. The furniture is still missing :(
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

ErinPW wrote: 06 Apr 2017, 17:18
penlopej wrote: 06 Apr 2017, 16:41 Hope that this is the right thread to post this. I bought the Homestead furniture pack which consisted of a table, chairs and stools. I notice that since the update these have disappeared from my home store. Has anyone else had this problem?
Thanks for posting this! Those items have disappeared from my home store, too :( There are only the few left which I took into the inventory and the ones I placed in homes. I tapped the "Restore purchases" right away, but the game said I had restored everything already. The furniture is still missing :(
Do you think these were removed intentionally, or do we need to file a ticket with FM?
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

glenkatko wrote: 07 Apr 2017, 00:46
ErinPW wrote: 06 Apr 2017, 17:18
Do you think these were removed intentionally, or do we need to file a ticket with FM?
Do they have the right to take back things we have paid real money for?
Updated town info in profile
annarose
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by annarose »

I bought this pack too and my items have also disappeared. This pack is the only thing I have ever purchased apart from the pool cleaner. I've submitted a ticket to FM
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

Omg! FM is really discouraging people from spending on SFP! First they removed freeplay for windows players and now this. Along with all the other changes, this is my worst update ever!
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Thuraya »

The Homestead furniture pack I bought is back in my home store. It may be necessary for you to restart the app to make it reappear.
annarose
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by annarose »

In response to my ticket, FM suggested force closing the app and restarting. I was about to do that when I saw that the items were back in my home store. Restarted anyway.