[LIVE EVENT] Dream Daycare Live Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
SarahBeth
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [EVENT] Dream Daycare Live Event

Post by SarahBeth »

Thanks for the link! Are the tidy tots cubicles decorative or can the sim interact with them? As for the table, outside of coloring are the sims able to do anything else with it?
SarahBeth
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SarahBeth »

SimMutt wrote: 12 Apr 2017, 19:14
I think I'm going to manage it. Really close. Haven't hit the jackpot with the spinny plant at any point nor bought SP, but I do try to remember to be there when glassblowers and candle-makers need just 1SP to complete so as to collect all bonuses as cheaply as possible. I took all craftmakers off their crafts as soon as the maths allowed and got them onto hobbies for LP into SP conversion. Just glass and wax guys are going now. And I've set my alarm through the night.

So sleeplessness is the key :lol:
This is my second event using the crafting tables. The first was the French Romance event and I was exhausted at the end. I didn't get everything I desired but I picked up most of it. I've kept all the stations going and income flowing throughout the challenge while wrapping up the Ghost Hunter Quest and working on the Teen Sign in tandem. I'm using SP to restock and its made a difference. Having a large supply of candles allows you to spin for additional constructor coins which can help when you're short.

Good luck and get some rest while you're at it! ;)
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

SarahBeth wrote: 12 Apr 2017, 22:03
SimMutt wrote: 12 Apr 2017, 19:14
I think I'm going to manage it. Really close. Haven't hit the jackpot with the spinny plant at any point nor bought SP, but I do try to remember to be there when glassblowers and candle-makers need just 1SP to complete so as to collect all bonuses as cheaply as possible. I took all craftmakers off their crafts as soon as the maths allowed and got them onto hobbies for LP into SP conversion. Just glass and wax guys are going now. And I've set my alarm through the night.

So sleeplessness is the key :lol:
This is my second event using the crafting tables. The first was the French Romance event and I was exhausted at the end. I didn't get everything I desired but I picked up most of it. I've kept all the stations going and income flowing throughout the challenge while wrapping up the Ghost Hunter Quest and working on the Teen Sign in tandem. I'm using SP to restock and its made a difference. Having a large supply of candles allows you to spin for additional constructor coins which can help when you're short.

Good luck and get some rest while you're at it! ;)
You must be exhausted! I'm just doing this one thing -- no teen sign or ghosties to worry about. I don't know how you manage. At least we know they'll repeat these things so there's a bit less pressure.

The stupid thing is that it'll be over one day and I'll be 'right, what's the next thing??' I forget how bad it is so quickly :roll:

Good luck to everyone!
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

SarahBeth wrote: 12 Apr 2017, 21:55 Thanks for the link! Are the tidy tots cubicles decorative or can the sim interact with them? As for the table, outside of coloring are the sims able to do anything else with it?
The tidy tots cubicles are just decorative but I think they add a really nice touch to any daycare/nursery/playroom. With all the toys in/on them they have a sort of "lived in" look.
IMG_8692.JPG

The coloring tables are just for coloring but the chairs that come with it can be used separately. I really like the coloring tables! They are probably my favorite from this event. The actions look so cute!
IMG_8691.JPG
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
annarose
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by annarose »

I've just got the glassware and candles (for CC's) still going. Should finish today ...yay! Just wondering what to do with the benches now. I have restocked the pottery and jewelry ones (just with 9 uses), but if I put them into inventory and then bring them out for the next event, will the 9 uses still be there? Or should I just sell them and buy them again next time? Don't really want to leave them sitting on the house lot ....
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

annarose wrote: 12 Apr 2017, 22:56 I've just got the glassware and candles (for CC's) still going. Should finish today ...yay! Just wondering what to do with the benches now. I have restocked the pottery and jewelry ones (just with 9 uses), but if I put them into inventory and then bring them out for the next event, will the 9 uses still be there? Or should I just sell them and buy them again next time? Don't really want to leave them sitting on the house lot ....
When you take them out the inventory they have 0 uses, so they won't have any use unless you restock them later.
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

annarose wrote: 12 Apr 2017, 22:56 I've just got the glassware and candles (for CC's) still going. Should finish today ...yay! Just wondering what to do with the benches now. I have restocked the pottery and jewelry ones (just with 9 uses), but if I put them into inventory and then bring them out for the next event, will the 9 uses still be there? Or should I just sell them and buy them again next time? Don't really want to leave them sitting on the house lot ....
All stock disappears in the inventory :cry:

Good going with the event though!! I think mine's going to finish pretty soon too, though I'm not purchasing the last thing till the very last moment. Laura Craft drove me nuts when the last event ended :lol:
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

mockingbird288z wrote: 12 Apr 2017, 22:40
SarahBeth wrote: 12 Apr 2017, 21:55 Thanks for the link! Are the tidy tots cubicles decorative or can the sim interact with them? As for the table, outside of coloring are the sims able to do anything else with it?
The tidy tots cubicles are just decorative but I think they add a really nice touch to any daycare/nursery/playroom. With all the toys in/on them they have a sort of "lived in" look.
IMG_8692.JPG

The coloring tables are just for coloring but the chairs that come with it can be used separately. I really like the coloring tables! They are probably my favorite from this event. The actions look so cute!
IMG_8691.JPG
I love how they pull up the chair and settle down to draw... I also really like the new blackboards and the cloud of chalk dust they make when they whack the board-cleaner! I know a lot of the items are 'repeats' but they're all really cheery looking and bright. My toddler and baby houses look much nicer and 'lived in' now
annarose
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by annarose »

SimMutt wrote: 12 Apr 2017, 23:12
All stock disappears in the inventory :cry:

Good going with the event though!! I think mine's going to finish pretty soon too, though I'm not purchasing the last thing till the very last moment. Laura Craft drove me nuts when the last event ended :lol:
Thanks ... got lucky with the spins 2 x 125 CC's which helped alot!
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I sold mine from the French Romance event right before updating to the Day Care update. That way I could buy new ones with some stocked uses.

I'm not sure if the stocked uses would stay if you left your stations on a home lot. They might get depleted anyway when the event is over.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update