April update - Dance Party Update

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

April update - Dance Party Update

Post by mockingbird288z »

Probably since the Daycare update was late we've got an "early" update coming!! This puts the updates back on schedule. But as the timing of this update is still "off" it's hard to predict when it will actually happen.

FYI, Make2's update previews are allowed to be posted here, or links to their previews as they, or at least 1/2 of them, are members here. They've got four videos about this update already posted. :)

HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
jessica
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: April update - Dance Party Update

Post by jessica »

:shock: H*** ***! That's hard.

Looks like some nice stuff at least.

Having a life a some kind is way overrated anyway. Let's do it. I'll try to get some extra holidays for this.
Last edited by Perturbee on 25 Apr 2017, 20:54, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: <Moderator note - please mind your language: 3. Members should remember this board is aimed at a general audience.>
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

So fast.. I was hoping for a break lmao

And.. so many new stuff!
Chezza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chezza »

Did FM forget we already have a nightclub? I don't remember the last time my sims visited that! So I won't be too disappointed this time when I don't collect enough resources to unlock the party house. New clothing looks nice though
HFN: 5 West Side - the one with the fireworks
HH: Next door
Level 56 - Always the latest update.
simgrrl
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by simgrrl »

Woooow! So many new stuff!! But it's gonna be a lot of work. I guess they're sticking to making us do live events to get new stuff. I'm excited but I currently only have 2 SP's left :lol:
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

Chezza wrote: 25 Apr 2017, 17:38 Did FM forget we already have a nightclub? I don't remember the last time my sims visited that! So I won't be too disappointed this time when I don't collect enough resources to unlock the party house. New clothing looks nice though
The only time I use the nightclub is if I want to advance relationships quickly--especially for multiple sims. Curious whether the new dance floors will do this...
Updated town info in profile
Labellevie88
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Labellevie88 »

I watched the Make2 previews and this update seems jam packed! I was kind of hoping that the spa event or the urban furniture event would come back soon because I only started playing this year and missed them. Oh well, I am sure they will return at some point.

From the Make2 previews, it looks like we will need toddlers and teenagers for some upcoming events. I've got plenty of toddlers (they are so cute!), but only one teenager (I refuse to do the life dreams quest, so I have to age them manually). Not sure if it will be worth it to get more teenagers...
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

I haven't watched Make2 videos yet, but from what I can see from the thumbnails..

Finally, bunk beds?! You don't know how long I've been waiting for this! Every update, I pray for at least a new addition of single bed, and now they finally give us bunk beds! XD

And laundry, finally.

I was planning to take a break, but who am I kidding.
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

Chezza wrote: 25 Apr 2017, 17:38 Did FM forget we already have a nightclub? I don't remember the last time my sims visited that! So I won't be too disappointed this time when I don't collect enough resources to unlock the party house. New clothing looks nice though
It's not for a community building like the nightclub, the prize is a housing template. While the lot and house look really standard, it comes with a limo, and a bunch of cool tables, appliances etc that don't seem available otherwise. At least that's what I got from the preview video
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Desiree wrote: 25 Apr 2017, 19:52
It's not for a community building like the nightclub, the prize is a housing template. While the lot and house look really standard, it comes with a limo, and a bunch of cool tables, appliances etc that don't seem available otherwise. At least that's what I got from the preview video
The tables in the house are definitely new. The fridge, coffee maker, and the exercise machine are all from the Fitness Bundle from the online store. Like the sofas from the Paradise parlor pack also seen in the template.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update