April update - Dance Party Update

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: April update - Dance Party Update

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

Chezza wrote: ↑25 Apr 2017, 17:38 Did FM forget we already have a nightclub? I don't remember the last time my sims visited that! So I won't be too disappointed this time when I don't collect enough resources to unlock the party house. New clothing looks nice though
I just watched Make2 videos and one thing that would probably comfort you is that the requirements(candles, jewelry,etc) for the prize are much lower than previous events.

Probably 2x or even 3x lower.

This is the first thing that I wanted to know and I'm glad that the resources that we need this time are less than the previous events. :D
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

I am stoked beyond words!!!!!

Laundry...a clean home 🏑 makes a happy home 🏑!

😁😁😁
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

I watched the Make2 videos and noticed that on the teen life part...there is now an option to "finish row now" for hobby grinding to unlock items.

I may break down and buy LPs just for that because I don't have time right nowto constantly grind, but I want every single item.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Ryuzakiryuuga wrote: ↑25 Apr 2017, 20:36
Chezza wrote: ↑25 Apr 2017, 17:38 Did FM forget we already have a nightclub? I don't remember the last time my sims visited that! So I won't be too disappointed this time when I don't collect enough resources to unlock the party house. New clothing looks nice though
I just watched Make2 videos and one thing that would probably comfort you is that the requirements(candles, jewelry,etc) for the prize are much lower than previous events.

This is the first thing that I wanted to know and I'm glad that the resources that we need this time are less than the previous events. :D
I would wait until we get the update before getting our hopes up about the requirements possibly being less. Requirements in the update we get could be different from the beta version given to people to preview.

Also, what if requirements are different for everyone like they were for the French Romance Live Event?
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

Butterfly wrote: ↑25 Apr 2017, 20:56 I watched the Make2 videos and noticed that on the teen life part...there is now an option to "finish row now" for hobby grinding to unlock items.

I may break down and buy LPs just for that because I don't have time right nowto constantly grind, but I want every single item.
That was new as of the most recent Boutique Hair Event repeat.
mockingbird288z

I am definitely looking forward to the wallpaper from the teen idol event. I've been wanting those colors for years now. Especially the yellow one!!!!!
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

I'm happy I still have my teen Idol. I don't have many Sims who still have their original hobbies completed, but I did save my one teen Idol. I wonder if we need more than one teen Idol. The teen stuff looks cute and I love my teens, but I've asked for long hair for teens numerous times and we're getting more short hair. Oh well, at least we have the one semi long hair style from the mall. I only watched the first 2 videos. The bunk beds are really cute. :)
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

Will we need a teen idol for the next update? I don't have one right now but the whole grid is unlocked from the teen idol quest.
I haven't watched the videos as I want it to be a surprise for when I update.
Chezza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chezza »

mockingbird288z wrote: ↑25 Apr 2017, 20:56
Ryuzakiryuuga wrote: ↑25 Apr 2017, 20:36

I would wait until we get the update before getting our hopes up about the requirements possibly being less. Requirements in the update we get could be different from the beta version given to people to preview.

Also, what if requirements are different for everyone like they were for the French Romance Live Event?
I had the same thought as Mockingbird about the levels of requirements, can't go by the preview versions. I'm just fed up with playing these live events around the clock and not ending up with the main prize...happened to me with the French chateau and toddler playground. So I'm not fussed about the few 'truly' new items in the party house.

I am looking forward to the laundry and new stuff for teens, most of these are completely new and different to what we've had over the years.
HFN: 5 West Side - the one with the fireworks
HH: Next door
Level 56 - Always the latest update.
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by +.jana.+ »

The update is now available in the iOS appstore.
πŸ‘‰ GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏑 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
πŸ‘» Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
πŸ’° Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded