April update - Dance Party Update

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: April update - Dance Party Update

Post by LovemySims »

I just updated, it's yet another create candles etc event. Some of the items look really cool and I will definitely try hard to unlock them. I am not too fussed at unlocking the dance house as its not brilliant in my opinion.
Cannot wait to try to get the laundry things, they look amazing for basements etc! No sign of them as prizes yet though. I hope I will be able to easily unlock them when they do come along as I really want them.
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

LovemySims wrote: 25 Apr 2017, 22:57 I just updated, it's yet another create candles etc event. Some of the items look really cool and I will definitely try hard to unlock them. I am not too fussed at unlocking the dance house as its not brilliant in my opinion.
Cannot wait to try to get the laundry things, they look amazing for basements etc! No sign of them as prizes yet though. I hope I will be able to easily unlock them when they do come along as I really want them.
We don't have to work on the candle stations, like from the last event, do we? Please God, I hope that isn't what you mean. I thought we were doing hobbies. Candles aren't hobbies. I'm on android and I have been LP crunching, but i'm anxious to see the update.
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

JakeSim wrote: 25 Apr 2017, 21:26 Will we need a teen idol for the next update? I don't have one right now but the whole grid is unlocked from the teen idol quest.
I haven't watched the videos as I want it to be a surprise for when I update.
I think as long as you've completed it once, but that video did say up to 5 players in a band. I'm sure we can do that during the quests though.
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

Rosie wrote: 25 Apr 2017, 23:22
LovemySims wrote: 25 Apr 2017, 22:57 I just updated, it's yet another create candles etc event. Some of the items look really cool and I will definitely try hard to unlock them. I am not too fussed at unlocking the dance house as its not brilliant in my opinion.
We don't have to work on the candle stations, like from the last event, do we? Please God, I hope that isn't what you mean. I thought we were doing hobbies. Candles aren't hobbies. I'm on android and I have been LP crunching, but i'm anxious to see the update.
To unlock the disco and party things we have to work on the candle stations yes :( I cannot believe I'm having to do this again to be honest, I thought I'd seen the back of these candles for a while.
The teen things are unlocked with the teen idol hobby and then the laundry things are unlocked with more candle grinding. I feel like the candle grinding is getting way too convenient for FM now!!
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

LovemySims wrote: 25 Apr 2017, 23:48
Rosie wrote: 25 Apr 2017, 23:22
To unlock the disco and party things we have to work on the candle stations yes :( I cannot believe I'm having to do this again to be honest, I thought I'd seen the back of these candles for a while.
The teen things are unlocked with the teen idol hobby and then the laundry things are unlocked with more candle grinding. I feel like the candle grinding is getting way too convenient for FM now!!
I do see a duplicate button I really like and hope it work's while visiting other towns. It's not free, but sometimes I'll miss things and don't mind paying more if it's something I really want.

Plus grinding those LP's were useless. I am so mad at FM/EA. I spent almost 300sp's on the baby event, and didn't finish it. The stuff is cute, but SP's are so expensive.
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

Rosie wrote: 25 Apr 2017, 23:24
JakeSim wrote: 25 Apr 2017, 21:26 Will we need a teen idol for the next update? I don't have one right now but the whole grid is unlocked from the teen idol quest.
I haven't watched the videos as I want it to be a surprise for when I update.
I think as long as you've completed it once, but that video did say up to 5 players in a band. I'm sure we can do that during the quests though.
Mm.. I have to think if I should grow a toddler when the event start. Thank you.
whoviandragon
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by whoviandragon »

So excited for the teen event. Only thing is, with having to have 5 teens for this to go smoothly, I have to have a sudden 'Baby Boom' in my town over the course of a few days. So many LP :shock:
INACTIVE ACCOUNT! ANY NEW POSTS AFTER 2/6/2020 ARE NOT FROM ME!

Hobby items across from Police Station!
Don't update anymore.

Courage cannot erase our fear. Courage is when we face our fears. - Davey Jacobs, Newsies