[LIVE EVENT] Party Time Live Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: [EVENT] Party Time Live Event

Post by SimMutt »

Butterfly wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 13:44 I don't have Laura Craft either.

I did purchase her previously.
Same here, and I bought the bugger twice!
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

SimMutt wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 17:15
Butterfly wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 13:44 I don't have Laura Craft either.

I did purchase her previously.
Same here, and I bought the bugger twice!
Exactly like me. I bought Laura Craft twice before (why didn't we get her back free after purchasing the first time??), and have seen NO option to hire her for this event. Which bites, because I could use help gathering pottery, since that's the craft requiring the highest number of items. I'm playing on an iPad Pro with iOS 9.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

I have never purchased Laura before, but I don't have the option to purchase her this time. I'm playing on aneighbors Android tablet.
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

I never purchased Lara craft before and have indulged in the free trial. I won't even consider buying her either if she doesn't stick around for the next event. I'm sure the option to actually part with money will always be there before you do it. Yes they like to rip us off but they do generally like our permission first :lol:
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

glenkatko wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 20:24 I have never purchased Laura before, but I don't have the option to purchase her this time. I'm playing on aneighbors Android tablet.
LOL, auto correct! Typed "a" before the word Android, went back to add the "n" to "an" and never noticed that it became neighbors. I'm sure my neighbors would lend me a tablet for freeplay! :lol:
serah91
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by serah91 »

I just want to say I'm so happy there's forums out there like these ones where I can find Sims FreePlay addicts just like myself. Yes I just created a profile to say this haha :mrgreen:
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

Lara craft is giving me 200 candles every 2 hours, or is it 2:30? She's $5, so that's about 50SP's if I purchase them. The SP's don't get us far. They are almost double the cost of LP's. I am debating purchasing her for my candles. You can find her by your mailbox or garbage in a blue circle. I wish I was better at math. LOL. For $20, you can get 500LP's and for $20, you get 240sp. Ridiculous! Yes, I am a Sim addict, but that's a lot of money. :?
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

The smoke machine would be perfect for haunted house

B-)
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

Ryuzakiryuuga wrote: 27 Apr 2017, 02:51 The smoke machine would be perfect for haunted house

B-)
I'm planning to put it in my clairvoyant's home where she gives crystal ball readings.
Updated town info in profile
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Oscar wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 05:39 I'm wondering about one thing: are we given a choice on whether we'd like to purchase Lara in the end? Cause I definitely don't want to - yet it might just force you to pay if you aren't careful enough and delete her when necessary? Or does she disappear automatically after 24h?
My free trial with Lara in my second game just ended. She just disappeared when the 24 hours was up. There wasn't a tricky pop up trying to get me to put my password in to purchase her or anything. After force closing the game and opening it back up her sign was on the lot and the offer was in the online store to purchase her for $4.99 USD.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update