[LIVE EVENT] Party Time Live Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Re: [EVENT] Party Time Live Event

Post by mockingbird288z »

Rosie wrote: 02 May 2017, 00:22 We had to be a level 7 for the hospital, film makers etc.. and at that time I was a level 5. Oh well.
Just a quick note: nothing in the game requires any VIP levels. Level 7 VIP adds a perk to be able to upgrade more than one workstation at a time but it is not required for any of the professions workplace.
:Rosie" wrote:Does anyone know if our couples can slow dance? The DJ plays pretty slow dance music, but I can't get any of my couples to slow dance.
Thanks! :)
So far sims can still only slow dance at the restaurant. :(
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SarahBeth
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SarahBeth »

This is my third event with the crafting stations and the first I've finished early and completed. It feels good to be done!
annarose
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by annarose »

I finished early too ... with almost 2 days to spare, so it gives me hope for the Laundry event! BUT in my excitement, I clicked a standard lot to build the party house and saved to the cloud. Now I'm wishing I had thought about it a bit more ... I think I'd rather have this house on a premium lot and get the pool/backyard. Oh well. Will see how much it costs to build another one.
Oscar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Oscar »

I'm jealous - I'm still missing roughly 200 CC. My best spins so far where two triple ladybugs. I'll have enough glassware in 1h. But if my luck with CCs stays that way, I doubt I'll finish it... again... ugh, I want to be able to finish an event again!
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

mockingbird288z wrote: 02 May 2017, 02:09
Rosie wrote: 02 May 2017, 00:22 We had to be a level 7 for the hospital, film makers etc.. and at that time I was a level 5. Oh well.
Just a quick note: nothing in the game requires any VIP levels. Level 7 VIP adds a perk to be able to upgrade more than one workstation at a time but it is not required for any of the professions workplace.
:Rosie" wrote:Does anyone know if our couples can slow dance? The DJ plays pretty slow dance music, but I can't get any of my couples to slow dance.
Thanks Leah! I wonder why they play the slow dance song. Oh well. They look pretty funny with some of these dances. :lol:
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Thuraya »

Rosie wrote: 02 May 2017, 05:45
Thanks Leah! I wonder why they play the slow dance song. Oh well. They look pretty funny with some of these dances. :lol:
With the medium sized dancefloor tiles you get an option for a romantic dance as a couple. You have to choose "wait for dance partner" and then make a second sim join the first. I don't know the exact wording in English here because I play my game in another language.

But this dance is not the same as the one in the restaurant. The dancing couple looks a little shy and cautious, like teenies trying to do something romantic for the first time in their life. :lol:
20170502_074754.jpg
SarahBeth
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SarahBeth »

Oscar wrote: 02 May 2017, 05:34 I'm jealous - I'm still missing roughly 200 CC. My best spins so far where two triple ladybugs. I'll have enough glassware in 1h. But if my luck with CCs stays that way, I doubt I'll finish it... again... ugh, I want to be able to finish an event again!
I've never gotten large numbers from the spins. For the social points, the highest I've gotten is 40 and the lone 125 coins I've received is from this event. I usually have paltry sums.
SimTillTheEnd
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SimTillTheEnd »

I don't understand why 1 CC is even an option in the spin. It's awful.
Labellevie88
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Labellevie88 »

SimTillTheEnd wrote: 02 May 2017, 16:38 I don't understand why 1 CC is even an option in the spin. It's awful.
Completely agree. Constructor coins are always the thing that is holding me back the most in these events. Why can't we do other activities besides stupid spins to earn coins? That's just irritating.

I think I will finish this event (I have everything except enough CCs and so am grinding through candles for the last 24 hours). But it's going to be close, and I may have to use some social points to make up for the lack of CCs.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Thuraya wrote: 02 May 2017, 06:09
Rosie wrote: 02 May 2017, 05:45
With the medium sized dancefloor tiles you get an option for a romantic dance as a couple. You have to choose "wait for dance partner" and then make a second sim join the first. I don't know the exact wording in English here because I play my game in another language.

But this dance is not the same as the one in the restaurant. The dancing couple looks a little shy and cautious, like teenies trying to do something romantic for the first time in their life. :lol:
20170502_074754.jpg
Oh, cool! I haven't tried any of the prizes yet. I was mostly interested in just the house this time so I have just started building the house and forgot to actually check out the prizes. :oops:

I wonder why they couldn't have added the slow dance from the restaurant? I would love for my sims to be able to do that dance at their homes!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update