Day Care Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Day Care Update - Changes

Post by JakeSim »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 11 Apr 2017, 20:48 I'm not sure if this is new but I've just collected my 10 keys today from weekly tasks and found out that premium prizes apparently changed, The lp prizes are still 5-6 lps but sp prizes increased dramatically, I've gotten two 25 sp ones,
I was so surprised something changed so drastically for the better and nobody is talking about it as far as I can see so I made the account specifically to tell this :'D
Well thanks for letting us know, I have some (a lot) of keys and will see if I have luck.
PyroSpazz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [EVENT] Dream Daycare Live Event

Post by PyroSpazz »

How do I submit a case with them? The 3x2 green woven rug has been jacked up since the latest update and I've noted other glitches.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

PyroSpazz wrote: 14 Apr 2017, 05:40 How do I submit a case with them? The 3x2 green woven rug has been jacked up since the latest update and I've noted other glitches.
Here's a link: Firemonkey's Help Center "Submit a request" is shown at the to right hand side top corner.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

Haven't seen anyone mention it so not sure when it happened, but the castle drawbridge is now open again so sims don't have to walk through it.
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 11 Apr 2017, 20:48 I'm not sure if this is new but I've just collected my 10 keys today from weekly tasks and found out that premium prizes apparently changed, The lp prizes are still 5-6 lps but sp prizes increased dramatically, I've gotten two 25 sp ones,
I was so surprised something changed so drastically for the better and nobody is talking about it as far as I can see so I made the account specifically to tell this :'D
oh my, this is amazing, thank you! i might actually bother to start collecting the keys again. ;D
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

glenkatko wrote: 14 Apr 2017, 16:58 Haven't seen anyone mention it so not sure when it happened, but the castle drawbridge is now open again so sims don't have to walk through it.
For some reason this really bugged me lol! Glad it's fixed!🤓
Updated town info in profile
Thiscat06
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Thiscat06 »

Babies don't laugh all the time when they're in their cribs. Their laugh got annoying after a while. They have a new random noise they make. Adults crack their backs and clap now.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Thiscat06 wrote: 03 May 2017, 14:35 Babies don't laugh all the time when they're in their cribs. Their laugh got annoying after a while. They have a new random noise they make. Adults crack their backs and clap now.
Is this for the Day Care update or the Dance Party update?
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Thiscat06
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Thiscat06 »

The new noises and actions started in the day care update.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Thiscat06 wrote: 04 May 2017, 00:47 The new noises and actions started in the day care update.
The actions were already mentioned and listed in the opening post.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update