[EVENT] Prepped For Prom

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [EVENT] Prepped For Prom

Post by Debbilu_7 »

My first grid took forever but since then it's been going quickly--5 done so far.🤓
Thankfully, chichi heels have been plentiful for me today.
Updated town info in profile
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

Debbilu_7 wrote: 07 May 2017, 22:36 My first grid took forever but since then it's been going quickly--5 done so far.🤓
Yep me too lol
ellasweet
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by ellasweet »

Debbilu_7 wrote: 07 May 2017, 22:36 My first grid took forever but since then it's been going quickly--5 done so far.🤓
This seems to be the case for me too. Once I finally finished off that first set (almost five hours), I have been doing a lot better. Just completed the second and third in a fraction of the time that it took to do the first.
alligatorade52
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by alligatorade52 »

I just finished. I had 20 sims on the 10 minute action. I wasn't sitting with it constantly, but did play most the day (10am-6pm) while doing chores and such around the house. I had decent luck with the chichi heels. I'd go a full round, sometimes almost two, of all 20 without the heels. Then I'd get them, reset, and usually the first or second item of the new round would be the heels. The longest I went was my last set, I think I went through 3 or 4 rounds until I got the heels. I'm glad to be done though, I'm still recovering from the dance party live event!
Level 55; Penthouse Update
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Glad that the current event is quite an easy one compared to previous. I have the added bonus of getting the Black Piano SimMarket Event. Yehey! Now working back to back with the 2 events. I think I may be able to finish both soon.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Ease seems to be random. In one game I only have one more set to go, while in another game (played just as frequently) I have only 2 sets completed.

Lesson seems to be: If it seems like a hard slog to complete, keep trying, as luck often changes. Also, don't get complacent and not work at it diligently if lucky at first, as last few sets could be more difficult.
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

Finished. Had 28 sims designing clothes. So glad for an easy quest. Hope the next one isn't too bad!
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
MoltresRider
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by MoltresRider »

I also noticed this with this hobby event. This is new apparently
Complete Row
Complete Row
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

MoltresRider wrote: 08 May 2017, 12:54 I also noticed this with this hobby event. This is new apparently

Noticed This.[...]
This was new for the repeat of the Boutique Hair Event in april already. Of course, you couldn't notice the change if you had all of those hairstyles in your game already :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chelle23 »

Managed to get all but one item to finish the lot on Sunday. So left that one til last night and thankfully got it with my first lot of ten collecting. Feel really lucky. Had 10 sims on it doing the 10 min option.

Now trying collect simoleons and doing the Pirate quest. Hope to get teen idol quest finished in time for the next challenge!
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D