LP Items Sale, new Crate item

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Simsfanatic
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

LP Items Sale, new Crate item

Post by Simsfanatic »

Idk if this where I should post this here but seems like this is a "rare" item, the crate,this is in the featured tab I'm guessing for the Mother's Day sale in the home store.

IMG_2458.JPG
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Removed, Retired, or Truly Limited Items

Post by +.jana.+ »

Simsfanatic wrote: 14 May 2017, 08:36 Idk if this where I should post this here but seems like this is a "rare" item, the crate,this is in the featured tab I'm guessing for the Mother's Day sale in the home store.
Indeed it seems new!

I'm just a bit confused - when I put the crate into the inventory, I can't find it in any regular category (except of the "Featured" tab). Where is it? 🤔
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded
Simsfanatic
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Removed, Retired, or Truly Limited Items

Post by Simsfanatic »

+.jana.+ wrote: 14 May 2017, 08:56
Simsfanatic wrote: 14 May 2017, 08:36 Idk if this where I should post this here but seems like this is a "rare" item, the crate,this is in the featured tab I'm guessing for the Mother's Day sale in the home store.
Indeed it seems new!

I'm just a bit confused - when I put the crate into the inventory, I can't find it in any regular category (except of the "Featured" tab). Where is it? 🤔
I think it's a dev item, they must of added it to the "Mother's Day sale" on accident. I think it's usually for prebuilding an area to unlock like the restaurant or the mall. I'm not quite sure tho.
mockingbird288z

Re: LP Items Sale, new Crate item

Post by mockingbird288z »

For sales of new items like this we make a new topic so that more people have a chance of seeing it and grabbing the item.

If this item doesn't show up in any tab other than featured then it's possible it may disappear from out inventories after the sale and was most likely a glitch on their end.

If it is indeed a glitch it would not be added to the Removed, Retired, or Truly Limited Items topic. There are two other items that people can have from a glitch: the dance machine from the arcade and the black piano from the restaurant (black piano from marketplace events is different).
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Simsfanatic
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simsfanatic »

It looks like it came from the restaurant when you have to clean up the whole restaurant when you unlock it. It's probably a glitch or something on FM part.
mockingbird288z

Yes, and the gym.
IMG_2460.JPG
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by +.jana.+ »

Yes it is similar to the items like black piano or dance machine (or the "restaurant" kitchen benchtop that replaces chocolatier benches in architect hauses), the difference is that you actually *can* move it to the inventory and back, as it is displayed in the "featured" tab of inventory (nowhere else though). But that's probably temporary only.

I'm wondering if the crate ever allows any action, so far there is none. Maybe with an upcoming event..? 😏
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded
mockingbird288z

For about a year we could move the dance machine from the arcade to and from our inventories. It had its own weird featured tab. Whenever there was a featured tab there would be two, the real featured tab and then the one just for the dance machine. Eventually FM realized and took the second featured tab away. That's when we couldn't move the dance machine around. So yes, this is exactly like the dance machine.
SimTillTheEnd
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SimTillTheEnd »

Perfect addition to my hunted house.
snoodess
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by snoodess »

The Double Arabic Door seems to be new too. It's not in my home doors tab.