[EVENT] Teen Life

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Re: [EVENT] Teen Life

Post by mockingbird288z »

Well, and Stranger Things in Simtown is a discovery quest so you get to decide when you want to start it. I have decided to wait to start Stranger Things until I see how the Teen Life event is going to go. And in the end I'll probably just wait to start the quest until after I finish the Teen Life event.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
whoviandragon
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by whoviandragon »

So excited! Just aged my last three preteens into teens last night, they're starting Teen Idol hobby soon today.
INACTIVE ACCOUNT! ANY NEW POSTS AFTER 2/6/2020 ARE NOT FROM ME!

Hobby items across from Police Station!
Don't update anymore.

Courage cannot erase our fear. Courage is when we face our fears. - Davey Jacobs, Newsies
serah91
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by serah91 »

whoviandragon wrote: 25 May 2017, 16:41 So excited! Just aged my last three preteens into teens last night, they're starting Teen Idol hobby soon today.
I was planning to do this but you can only have one teen completing the hobby at a time!
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

serah91 wrote: 25 May 2017, 22:32
whoviandragon wrote: 25 May 2017, 16:41 So excited! Just aged my last three preteens into teens last night, they're starting Teen Idol hobby soon today.
I was planning to do this but you can only have one teen completing the hobby at a time!
It's been changed with this update, so we can do this event. If you have more than one teen test it out, my sims have already had some jam sessions. :D

Hopefully it's a permanent change. It makes no sense not to be able to have a complete band of musicians.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
serah91
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by serah91 »

contrarysims wrote: 25 May 2017, 22:37
It's been changed with this update, so we can do this event. If you have more than one teen test it out, my sims have already had some jam sessions. :D

Hopefully it's a permanent change. It makes no sense not to be able to have a complete band of musicians.
Omg no way!! Thank you! 😁😁 I'll get onto it now. And yess I agree very pointless so hopefully it sticks around. How many teens do you have?
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

serah91 wrote: 26 May 2017, 00:00
contrarysims wrote: 25 May 2017, 22:37

Omg no way!! Thank you! 😁😁 I'll get onto it now. And yess I agree very pointless so hopefully it sticks around. How many teens do you have?
I actually really like the teens, so I have six right now. One is about to graduate high school and age up after this event, but I'll probably be aging up one of the preteens soon enough.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

I have 8 teens. Glad that that FM has allowed up to 5 Teen Idols, as it's my favorite hobby for the teens. Other than that, they rotate doing the Kitty & Puppy hobbies & breakdancing.

Currently I have 1 or 2 couples doing the salsa, 1 teen doing breakdancing & 5 teens making up a music band. I make use of the dance tiles & put the Jukebox & Boombox at the edge. So it looks as if they are also dancing to the Teen band music.
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

So glad I had 4 additional teens level up in the Teen Idol hobby while their parents were making artifacts for the Prom event. I have a whole band now, and I've locked them in their basement band room to do this event as soon as it pops up. Sami, former figure skating champ, former runway model, is now the frontwoman for an as-yet-unnamed band which includes her brother, her boyfriend, her best friend... and one other random guy.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

I hvae 3 teens and it better be enough. :|
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
Simeow

Post by Simeow »

There can only be one teen being the teen idol right?