[EVENT] Teen Life

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [EVENT] Teen Life

Post by Desiree »

contrarysims wrote: 28 May 2017, 21:11 It looks like a new animation for the study desks, since they have laptops. So I guess they didn't want to bother with animating it for the preteens. Poor preteens still have to do their homework with paper and pencil.

I'm disappointed to hear that preteens and toddlers can't use the bunk beds. That's really nonsensical to me. That's the ideal age to share bunk beds with siblings!
So aggravating! My elementary age grandchildren have sims and houses in my game that represent them - I was really looking forward to there being SOMETHING cool for them!
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
simgrrl
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by simgrrl »

mockingbird288z wrote: 28 May 2017, 21:00
simgrrl wrote: 28 May 2017, 18:24 Wait, this hasn't started for me yet. Is it because I'm not yet done with the toddler villain quest? Help!!!
Have you unlocked the teen idol hobby already?
Yes, a long time ago. I just checked again and my only prize for completing the grid is still just 3 LPs. :( how do I send a ticket to firemonkeys?
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

simgrrl wrote: 29 May 2017, 05:36 [...]
Yes, a long time ago. I just checked again and my only prize for completing the grid is still just 3 LPs. :( how do I send a ticket to firemonkeys?
Did you also check your task box? If the event doesn't show up there either, tap the three dots at the bottom of the game screen and then the question-mark at the top right hand side. This will lead to the Firemonkeys' Help Center right away. The button to submit a request can be found at the right hand side top.

Hope this helps :)
Attachments
Task box
Task box
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.0
iOS 17.3.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
simgrrl
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by simgrrl »

ErinPW wrote: 29 May 2017, 07:07
Did you also check your task box? If the event doesn't show up there either, tap the three dots at the bottom of the game screen and then the question-mark at the top right hand side. This will lead to the Firemonkeys' Help Center right away. The button to submit a request can be found at the right hand side top.

It's not showing up on my task box either. I already sent a ticket to firemonkeys. I hope I get a response soon. Thanks for the help! :)
simgrrl
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by simgrrl »

simgrrl wrote: 29 May 2017, 08:21
ErinPW wrote: 29 May 2017, 07:07

It's not showing up on my task box either. I already sent a ticket to firemonkeys. I hope I get a response soon. Thanks for the help! :)
Okay, I finally figured out what's wrong. I chose not to finish The Pirate and his Goddess quest because I didn't want my sims to have Life Dreams so I don't have the complete requirements to be able to play. Guess I'm gonna miss out on bunkbeds and wallpapers! :(

Anyway, I probably should have read all the requirements first. At least, I learned my lesson now. Thank you to everyone who helped me. :)
annarose
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by annarose »

Looks as though we can use Time Extension tokens for this event ... wasn't expecting that! :)
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

annarose wrote: 30 May 2017, 00:14 Looks as though we can use Time Extension tokens for this event ... wasn't expecting that! :)
We can't use time extensions on just Marketplace Events and Community/Live Events. All other events and quests we've been able to use time extension tokens.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

Something is wrong with my singer. At least 4 times now she has finished singing and nothing happens. I've even used LP's on her and I hear the beep, she's done and no pop ups. Is anyone else having this problem with their singer when doing the 5 (write Song) hour singing? I can't do the 4 hour one, right? I am getting so aggravated with FM & EA.
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by HanaV47 »

I don't think it matters which amount of time you take for the singing, since that's just due to whether you're using a one-star or three-star microphone.
GC: HanaV47
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

HanaV47 wrote: 31 May 2017, 00:40 I don't think it matters which amount of time you take for the singing, since that's just due to whether you're using a one-star or three-star microphone.
OK. I'll try the 4 hour one. Thanks! I'm using the 3 star microphone. I thought someone here told me to use the one that said "write song." She's doing the 5 hour one now, so when she gets down to 2:59, I'll use 2 LP's and see what happens. :?