All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Penthouse Update - Changes

Post by Lenny »

charon wrote: 11 Jun 2017, 05:16
Lenny wrote: 10 Jun 2017, 21:44 I don't know this is new but I just noticed I can't enter the night club anymore.
I'm still able to enter the nightclub and click on the bar and DJ stand and bathroom.
When I click on it it jus vopens the Sim tracker. Do you have built the party hozse from the previous event? I was wandering if EA thinks Sims shouldn't too much and one place to party is enough.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

You can now place the chandeliers over existing furniture. Same for the stove vents, you can place them over an existing stove.

I noticed the orientation of objects on the coffee tables from the French update has changed. Items were placed horizontally and vertically on them, and now they're on the 4 "corners".
Simsfanatic
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simsfanatic »

Lenny wrote: 11 Jun 2017, 07:10
Lenny wrote: 10 Jun 2017, 21:44 I don't know this is new but I just noticed I can't enter the night club anymore.
I'm still able to enter the nightclub and click on the bar and DJ stand and bathroom.
When I click on it it jus vopens the Sim tracker. Do you have built the party hozse from the previous event? I was wandering if EA thinks Sims shouldn't too much and one place to party is enough.
i can also access the nightclub and use any features it has(bar,dj and seats. maybe your screen on your phone thinks your taping on the other side of the screen when your not??
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

Simsfanatic wrote: 12 Jun 2017, 05:41
Lenny wrote: 11 Jun 2017, 07:10
i can also access the nightclub and use any features it has(bar,dj and seats. maybe your screen on your phone thinks your taping on the other side of the screen when your not??
I tried it on two different devices. The tablet is brand new, the screen large. Even if there would be a problem with the phone it shouldn't not be with the tablet. I also have no problem to enter other things at this side like the mall or the car dealer ship.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
RobynE
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RobynE »

I have two strange issues in latest update that no one else seems to. My divers are standing at the end of the diving board not moving when they are supposed to be diving and then walking on water instead of swimming.

Also my haunted paintings are missing/invisible
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

LovemySims wrote: 06 Jun 2017, 19:27 When you delete a room now, all items in the room go into the inventory, including rugs, plants and other "outdoor" items which previously used to be left lying on the grass!
I could do this in my game, too. But now I can't :(
Attachments
Deleting room leaves objects behind.
Deleting room leaves objects behind.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

ErinPW wrote: 14 Jun 2017, 12:06
LovemySims wrote: 06 Jun 2017, 19:27 When you delete a room now, all items in the room go into the inventory, including rugs, plants and other "outdoor" items which previously used to be left lying on the grass!
I could do this in my game, too. But now I can't :(
Even I deleted a room today and plants n rugs just remained there...2 days back they went into inventory :(
It was so helpful!
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

I can add neighbors with Googl+ again. Not sure it started with this update or not. I just got notification of somebody adding me. When I added that person in return she showed up in my list of neighbors and I was able to visit her town.

Maybe a moderator could unlock the thread for adding neighbors.
jessica
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by jessica »

Is it just me, or does the nex penthouse stair look quite silly? Why is there no railing? It's ok to have no railing for the hounted stairs but in that case it's really messed up in my opinion.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

copperwood wrote: 14 Jun 2017, 17:17 I can add neighbors with Googl+ again. Not sure it started with this update or not. I just got notification of somebody adding me. When I added that person in return she showed up in my list of neighbors and I was able to visit her town.

Maybe a moderator could unlock the thread for adding neighbors.
This is good news!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update