Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by Butterfly »

:shock: :shock: :shock: Am I reading that price right for the fairy island at $49.99???
pandap4nts
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pandap4nts »

Butterfly wrote: 15 Jun 2017, 18:31 :shock: :shock: :shock: Am I reading that price right for the fairy island at $49.99???
:lol: Yes, your reading is spot on! And someone must be willing to pay it...

On that note, I just spent $18.99 for the Latin Villa template, because I'm a sucker. :oops: I haven't been able build yet, due to other construction, but it did unlock the paving/tiles/wallpapers. The furnishings are available as SP items, but maybe just for now as suggested by KimZ. The message I received after purchase was that I get one Latin Villa, so I assume that means I can build one free and I hope the template will continue to be available for simoleons afterwards.
Garage Update Gamecenter: pandap4nts 🐼
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

pandap4nts wrote: 15 Jun 2017, 18:55 :lol: Yes, your reading is spot on! And someone must be willing to pay it...

On that note, I just spent $18.99 for the Latin Villa template, because I'm a sucker. :oops: I haven't been able build yet, due to other construction, but it did unlock the paving/tiles/wallpapers. The furnishings are available as SP items, but maybe just for now as suggested by KimZ. The message I received after purchase was that I get one Latin Villa, so I assume that means I can build one free and I hope the template will continue to be available for simoleons afterwards.
Hot dog..that price is insane!

I too have been a sucker, especially with some of the clothes bundles...so I understand you there.

I believe that to be true...as far as the continuous availability of the Latin Villa template after building your first free one.
pandap4nts
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pandap4nts »

Did you get the overalls? I'm wondering if they're outfits or if you can mix up tops with them.
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

I finally got my frill dresses today, 4 days after purchasing them. FM sent me an apology type note and gave me 20 life points for inconveniencing me. They are so generous. SMH!

I have been working so hard on my blinds, I didn't even notice an Island. Plus my first penthouse will be ready in 24 hours. I wish the homes built in a day.
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

Rosie wrote: 13 Jun 2017, 23:17 I purchased the Frill dresses Sunday night and still have not gotten them. It's been almost 48 hours and nothing. I wrote a ticket Sunday night, but they have changed their website and sent me a suggestion email with links on it in response, that was of no use. It said to wait 24 hours and then submit a ticket, which I thought I had already done. So I submitted it again last night with my receipt # photographed and have heard nothing, but the same automated email with links. No dresses & no messages from FM/EA. Has anyone else had this problem with them recently when purchasing bundles? :roll:
Yes, and now purchases are blocked from my phone... I constantly get the general 1111 error.
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

So I just recently reinstalled the game and now the door bundle offer is not there anymore?

Anyone know what's happening? If I'm not mistaken the offer will last for another 7 days, and I really don't want to miss it :(
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

pandap4nts wrote: 16 Jun 2017, 00:07 Did you get the overalls? I'm wondering if they're outfits or if you can mix up tops with them.
The Women's Overalls? They are outfits and shoes. The shoes can be selected separately but the overalls are outfits.

Pics
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

Oh no

I missed the basic door bundles T.T
pandap4nts
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pandap4nts »

mockingbird288z wrote: 16 Jun 2017, 21:46
The Women's Overalls? They are outfits and shoes. The shoes can be selected separately but the overalls are outfits.

Pics
Thanks; I'll try to start looking harder for my own answers from now on! :)