Weird stuff sims do

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Weird stuff sims do

Post by SKatF »

contrarysims wrote: 16 May 2017, 21:54 Speaking of pets behaving strangely, does anyone else's puppies refuse to put down their bone? Mine will carry it around eternally, and swing his head around so that he skewers himself right through the skull with it:

20160413_190624.jpg
There was a thread about bone getting stuck. If you have a sim play with the puppy, it will unstuck the bone.
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Weird stuff sims do

Post by contrarysims »

SKatF wrote: 17 May 2017, 04:15
contrarysims wrote: 16 May 2017, 21:54 Speaking of pets behaving strangely, does anyone else's puppies refuse to put down their bone? Mine will carry it around eternally, and swing his head around so that he skewers himself right through the skull with it:

20160413_190624.jpg
There was a thread about bone getting stuck. If you have a sim play with the puppy, it will unstuck the bone.
Ah, thanks, I didn't see that thread. I rarely do the longer interactions with the puppies and kittens, since I noticed that carrying them for a few moments before putting them down seems to raise their happiness bar more easily. I've aged the puppy now anyway. They're cute, but not very useful I think.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
Thiscat06
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Hmm

Post by Thiscat06 »

Did you ever notice that Sims never get sick or anything? You can leave for example babies in the park and they come back unharmed. Toddlers can just waddle around carelessly. I wish we can have sims of all ages have the ability to get sick like colds, the flu etc. When they get sick we can send them to the hospital. Just another of my many ideas.
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Hmm

Post by +.jana.+ »

Thiscat06 wrote: 23 Jun 2017, 13:31 Did you ever notice that Sims never get sick or anything? You can leave for example babies in the park and they come back unharmed. Toddlers can just waddle around carelessly. I wish we can have sims of all ages have the ability to get sick like colds, the flu etc. When they get sick we can send them to the hospital. Just another of my many ideas.
Shake your device with the game being open... and watch your sims then. 😈
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Hmm

Post by HanaV47 »

+.jana.+ wrote: 23 Jun 2017, 13:47 Shake your device with the game being open... and watch your sims then. 😈
Hahahah :mrgreen: I once did this by mistake because it's a shortcut for something useful in a different game.
GC: HanaV47
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update