All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
DiTori
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Hair event again?

Post by DiTori »

mockingbird288z wrote: 02 Jul 2017, 23:05
Thiscat06 wrote: 02 Jul 2017, 22:22 I read on a group on Facebook that another long hair event is coming soon. I kinda want a quest for new content and more interactions between sims and clothes for ALL ages. I've grown tired of collecting. We've had several hobby and live events lately. I did like that we had a quest during the current update.
I've moved your post to the Penthouse update topic. The Long Hair event is indeed returning in this update as posted here.

I'm happy to see a repeat event coming. It means a break in the game for me!
Been awhile since doing a hobby event and have quick question. Do I need to get a sim level 6 fashion hobby before event starts? Just starting this hobby on IPad game and sim is level 2. Trying to get her leveled up by tomorrow but at the rate I'm going it's not happening.
Voted most Active Town by JD Simhouse & Assoc.
Game Center Schotzybleu
HFN original lot
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

DiTori wrote: 06 Jul 2017, 20:52
mockingbird288z wrote: 02 Jul 2017, 23:05
Thiscat06 wrote: 02 Jul 2017, 22:22 I read on a group on Facebook that another long hair event is coming soon. I kinda want a quest for new content and more interactions between sims and clothes for ALL ages. I've grown tired of collecting. We've had several hobby and live events lately. I did like that we had a quest during the current update.
I've moved your post to the Penthouse update topic. The Long Hair event is indeed returning in this update as posted here.

I'm happy to see a repeat event coming. It means a break in the game for me!
Been awhile since doing a hobby event and have quick question. Do I need to get a sim level 6 fashion hobby before event starts? Just starting this hobby on IPad game and sim is level 2. Trying to get her leveled up by tomorrow but at the rate I'm going it's not happening.
You don't have to have a sim at level 6 for the event to start. :) And sometimes the leveling percentage is better during events which helps.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Penthouse Update - Changes

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 18 Jun 2017, 00:29 Here's a list of the new items from the different penthouses. I did include items that are also in the new mystery box shop as well as items that can only be found in the penthouses. I didn't include pics of online store items (like the new white door frames - which can be found in all three penthouses).

Two and a Half Beds

x2 Plant Basket
x2 French Plants

IMG_6799.JPG

Sanctuary in the Sky

X1 Standard Food Processor (different from the one that is a common prize in the mystery box shop)
x1 Slate Settee
x2 Long Slate Settee
x1 Yoga Mats
x2 Flight Case
x1 La Glacé Mirror
x2 Black Piksaar
x1 Fleurs du Jardin
x1 Vase à Flowers
x1 Decorative Plants
x5 Bourriche Plants
x6 French Plants

IMG_6786.JPG

Lofty Penthouse

x1 Délice Bed Table 'Black'
X1 Black Délice Wardrobe
x1 4x2 Rug (looks like a rug with the same texture as the "Granite" flooring)
x1 White Piksaar
x2 Hanging Plants
x2 Petit Flower Vase
x1 Vase à Flowers
x1 Fleurs du Jardin

IMG_6797.JPG

In the Lofty Penthouse there are 2 Black 2x1 Ottomans and 1 Black Chaise which I believe will be rewards for the upcoming Closets live event so I didn't include pics of them.
The Flight Case (black square trunk bound in metal) looks like trunks from the movie studio. Except we can't set things on it (like the trunk called the Cottage Coffee Table), which makes them less useful.
Attachments
20170707_004807.jpg
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

I'm having trouble finding trash can and mail box in penthouse..can anyone please tell me where are they located? :?
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

BlueIndian wrote: 07 Jul 2017, 21:46 I'm having trouble finding trash can and mail box in penthouse..can anyone please tell me where are they located? :?
Like the houseboats, there is neither on penthouse lots.
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

SKatF wrote: 07 Jul 2017, 22:21
BlueIndian wrote: 07 Jul 2017, 21:46 I'm having trouble finding trash can and mail box in penthouse..can anyone please tell me where are they located? :?
Like the houseboats, there is neither on penthouse lots.
No mailbox but the mail shows up at the elevator.
image.jpeg
Updated town info in profile
DiTori
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by DiTori »

mockingbird288z wrote: 06 Jul 2017, 21:57 You don't have to have a sim at level 6 for the event to start. :) And sometimes the leveling percentage is better during events which helps.
Thanks for info. Did get her leveled up thanks to hard work of chefs before event. Thank goodness it's not a woodworking one. Poor dude is still level 2 lol.
Voted most Active Town by JD Simhouse & Assoc.
Game Center Schotzybleu
HFN original lot
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

I opened my bounty mystery box for 3 keys today and unlocked an outfit, but when i tried to look for it in wardrobe it wasn't there...not even in wardrobe shop. This is happening to me 2nd time. Although when i unlocked carnival outfit when update came out I could see in wardrobe. Any idea why this time it wasn't available? Btw the outfit was the adult male one with long overcoat...
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Thuraya »

BlueIndian wrote: 10 Jul 2017, 17:15 I opened my bounty mystery box for 3 keys today and unlocked an outfit, but when i tried to look for it in wardrobe it wasn't there...not even in wardrobe shop. This is happening to me 2nd time. Although when i unlocked carnival outfit when update came out I could see in wardrobe. Any idea why this time it wasn't available? Btw the outfit was the adult male one with long overcoat...
Are you sure that it was an adult male? Clothing from the "Eccentric Seniors" bundle can be found in the boxes, too. Including long coats for senior males.
You can check the bundle's content here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4420&start=20#p62569
Perhaps your coat is one of those?
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

Thuraya wrote: 10 Jul 2017, 17:41
BlueIndian wrote: 10 Jul 2017, 17:15 I opened my bounty mystery box for 3 keys today and unlocked an outfit, but when i tried to look for it in wardrobe it wasn't there...not even in wardrobe shop. This is happening to me 2nd time. Although when i unlocked carnival outfit when update came out I could see in wardrobe. Any idea why this time it wasn't available? Btw the outfit was the adult male one with long overcoat...
Are you sure that it was an adult male? Clothing from the "Eccentric Seniors" bundle can be found in the boxes, too. Including long coats for senior males.
You can check the bundle's content here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4420&start=20#p62569
Perhaps your coat is one of those?
Oh my bad...yeah it was senior male :oops: