[LIVE EVENT] Wedding Belles

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
simgrrl
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Wedding Belles

Post by simgrrl »

I unlocked the wedding tables the other day but just now testing it out and was disappointed to discover that it's only a decorative item not a functional one. I was expecting that the guest tables will have a special action like the thanksgiving/christmas table. Sims can't have a meal on them either. Is it the same in the Wedding Venue?
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chelle23 »

contrarysims wrote: 23 Jul 2017, 13:27
Simsaddict456 wrote: 23 Jul 2017, 12:07
Chelle23 wrote: 23 Jul 2017, 10:06 I was thinking last night how disappointing it was that there were no wedding clothes for the younger Sims to unlock, just to discover this morning that you have the option to purchase dresses for preteens and toddlers, and suits for male toddlers. Nothing for teens or male preteens, so assuming those will be coming to purchase as well,, unless the teens can also wear the outfits from the event.

So that means that you can't have mini flower girls, pageboys or ringbearers unless you use real money.
Yup that really is pretty unfair in my opinion :(
Yes, this made me a little cranky too. The toddlers at least have some dressy outfits already, although I'm not sure when or how I unlocked them, so perhaps not everyone has them. Preteens have precisely 0 options for formal occasions, they look like such dags when everyone else is dressed up, especially the boys.
I was bad and decided to buy them. But it still doesn't solve the preteen boys. Them I also realised that there was nothing for babies and thought how cute the baby boys would look in little suits. Then I started thinking they needed christening dresses and venues, then realised I should hold back my thoughts for things that are just not going to happen, lol
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

There's an action at the wedding venue for toddlers and preteens to scatter flower petals or deliver the rings! So cute!
IMG_0582.JPG
IMG_0583.JPG
IMG_0584.JPG
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

mockingbird288z wrote: 24 Jul 2017, 18:01 There's an action at the wedding venue for toddlers and preteens to scatter flower petals or deliver the rings! So cute!

IMG_0582.JPG

IMG_0583.JPG

IMG_0584.JPG
That looks really cute. :) Not sure if this is the correct place to write this, but my helper left, Laura Croft. It didn't say she was only staying for part of the event. Did anyone else purchase her for this event? Thanks!
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chelle23 »

Is anyone else having problems loading the game today?
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

Chelle23 wrote: 23 Jul 2017, 11:52
randy_thrandy wrote: 23 Jul 2017, 11:24 not to sound defetist but in real world, getting old is much worse, actually :D all the diseases, money problems, low pensions...! D:
since we're on topic of senions... they definitelly should have more hair colours! at least pure white. i'd love to have hair colours w/ grey streaks, not fully grey. as it is rn it's like... a totes-full-of-life young adult sim turns into a fragile 90-year old in one second. where's the middle years?! :D
I've wanted an extea age group for ages! Thought it would be good to have Young Adults, and Adults. I jokingly though Midlife Crisis as well, lol

As someone who comes from a family that go grey late I'd love more hair choices, like greying temples, or streaks. My geandmother passed in her mid eighties and her hair was a mixture of grey, white and gold (she was a blonde). Also more stylish hair for preteen girls. Lets face it, we do start fiddling with our hair about then!
Agreed! At least young and not-so-young adults would be great, with matching hair options. i'm having a really tough time when it comes to making families, bc very young parents with teenagers (or god forbid, young adults) look positively alien. :D but if you age them into seniors it gets weird :/

Your grandma sounds like she was a very beautiful lady, having such wonderful hair. I like how greying hair looks like more than hair on those people that dye it for all costs and end up looking weird, specially if they choose a hair colour that doesn't match their whole complexion and things.
Oh. oh. the other day i tried some new wedding hairstyles on a sim with darker skin and she looked weird with black hair and also weird with the default brown so i'd desperatelly need deep chocolatey dark brown for her. ^^
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Rosie wrote: 24 Jul 2017, 22:36 Not sure if this is the correct place to write this, but my helper left, Laura Croft. It didn't say she was only staying for part of the event. Did anyone else purchase her for this event? Thanks!
I haven't purchased her but I'm pretty sure she is supposed to stay for the duration of the event. You might want to submit a ticket about this. :(
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
marktheperson
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by marktheperson »

Rosie wrote: 24 Jul 2017, 22:36
mockingbird288z wrote: 24 Jul 2017, 18:01 There's an action at the wedding venue for toddlers and preteens to scatter flower petals or deliver the rings! So cute!

IMG_0582.JPG

IMG_0583.JPG

IMG_0584.JPG
That looks really cute. :) Not sure if this is the correct place to write this, but my helper left, Laura Croft. It didn't say she was only staying for part of the event. Did anyone else purchase her for this event? Thanks!
Mine "disappeared" for a little bit and I found her stranded on some stairs in one of my houses 😂 You should check in some of your recent homes to see if she's around somewhere.
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

In the promo images it looks like there might be new (less awkward) partner dance moves on the white First Dance dancefloor that comes with the new template. Has anyone unlocked it and tested it out?
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
Sen.oz
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Sen.oz »

Hey guys, im curious, for this wedding event does the couple have to be married before hand or do they actually get married at the reception?
Edit- Abit easier to understand- does the male have to propose to his partner before having the wedding or can it be at reception?