(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
PyroSpazz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Next update

Post by PyroSpazz »

SimMutt wrote: 15 Jul 2017, 17:50
PyroSpazz wrote: 15 Jul 2017, 16:16
SimMutt wrote: 15 Jul 2017, 08:38 It is a really puzzling picture... Really looks wedding related but I don't know what else they can add to weddings. In my dream-world version of SFP, it'll be different cultures, like a Hindu wedding, synagogue, mosque etc. I'd love to see more ethnically diverse clothing in the game. But I bet it's not that.

But what?!

Maybe a pawn brokers. Sims in hock pawning their wedding rings??? :mrgreen:
Ethnic clothing would be awesome. I come up with little backstories for most of my sims, they tend to be based on people I know, a good number of them are from a Middle Eastern background. A surprising number of Iraqis and Syrians in my town in real life, they're some of the nicest people. I'd think headscarves could be an interesting addition to our sims' wardrobes (they can actually be made to look really stylish).

I'm trying to build an Arabic-themed restaurant on one of my plots, but I totally plan to do more.
Completely agree! Headscarves would be a lovely addition. The Moroccan lamps and windows will help your restaurant but some more ethnic clothing would be brill. For cooking, it would be lovely to see a wider range of food. There's a strong Kurdish community by us and I'd absolutely love to see that reflected in my game. Lines of Kurdish dancers waving scarves...

But I'd also like to be able to put a bindi on my sims and some henna tattoos.

Really it's an untapped area for possible development in the game
Absolutely! It would open the door for so much more creativity!

I was in a relationship with a Kurdish woman for nearly two years. Loved her. Still do if I'm honest. Wish things could have worked out differently...

In any case, I'd designed a lounge room in one of my houses with what I felt was a very distinct style, and I loved it so much I wanted to see if I could make a building with the same theme. Those are Moroccan lamps on the tables beneath the hanging plants. All that's missing is a Shisha on the coffee table. ;)
Attachments
IMG_7200.PNG
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

Has anyone updated yet? I guess it's ready, but I haven't done it yet. Thanks! :)
ShadowBeauty
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by ShadowBeauty »

If some people don't like the idea of pregnancy and just likes the original buy a crib and buy a baby sim thing, maybe it can be like a quest for people who wants a female sim to get pregnant after woohoo to be more you know interesting ((I'm not saying sims FreePlay isn't interesting it's awesome)) and the others can leave it alone until it's gone so that way everyone can get what they want for their sims. Or is that a stupid idea? I don't know I just thought of it. :lol:
whoviandragon
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by whoviandragon »

ShadowBeauty wrote: 26 Jul 2017, 16:14 If some people don't like the idea of pregnancy and just likes the original buy a crib and buy a baby sim thing, maybe it can be like a quest for people who wants a female sim to get pregnant after woohoo to be more you know interesting ((I'm not saying sims FreePlay isn't interesting it's awesome)) and the others can leave it alone until it's gone so that way everyone can get what they want for their sims. Or is that a stupid idea? I don't know I just thought of it. :lol:
If anything, it should just be another option. Like, keep the 24hr crib option and just add Sim pregnancy for a longer option for the people who want to have their Sims be pregnant.

I mean, I've wanted Sim pregnancy for a long time, but it's not conducive for Life Orb grinding like the current system is. That being said, I'm pretty sure EA/FM said something a while ago about not adding pregnancy for whatever reason *shrug*
INACTIVE ACCOUNT! ANY NEW POSTS AFTER 2/6/2020 ARE NOT FROM ME!

Hobby items across from Police Station!
Don't update anymore.

Courage cannot erase our fear. Courage is when we face our fears. - Davey Jacobs, Newsies
Simsfanatic
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simsfanatic »

whoviandragon wrote: 26 Jul 2017, 18:23
ShadowBeauty wrote: 26 Jul 2017, 16:14 If some people don't like the idea of pregnancy and just likes the original buy a crib and buy a baby sim thing, maybe it can be like a quest for people who wants a female sim to get pregnant after woohoo to be more you know interesting ((I'm not saying sims FreePlay isn't interesting it's awesome)) and the others can leave it alone until it's gone so that way everyone can get what they want for their sims. Or is that a stupid idea? I don't know I just thought of it. :lol:
If anything, it should just be another option. Like, keep the 24hr crib option and just add Sim pregnancy for a longer option for the people who want to have their Sims be pregnant.

I mean, I've wanted Sim pregnancy for a long time, but it's not conducive for Life Orb grinding like the current system is. That being said, I'm pretty sure EA/FM said something a while ago about not adding pregnancy for whatever reason *shrug*
I actually would love if they ever decide to implement pregnancy into the game. I really don't like how the setup is now. I hate how the add sim bubble is above the crib, and even grey out. It's really annoying. I was really thinking about this and they could make a adoption option and that could be cheaper than getting pregnant, and they can have a pregnant option for the females and it be similar to the wooho option but you have to pay just like with the crib when buying a baby. But I know that would be difficult because EA would have to program all actions and clothing to cooperate with a size of a pregnant sim. But I think they can just make clothes just for pregnant sims so that it wouldn't be difficult to code all the clothing already in the game
ilovethesims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ilovethesims »

Simsfanatic wrote: 26 Jul 2017, 20:23
whoviandragon wrote: 26 Jul 2017, 18:23

I actually would love if they ever decide to implement pregnancy into the game. I really don't like how the setup is now. I hate how the add sim bubble is above the crib, and even grey out. It's really annoying. I was really thinking about this and they could make a adoption option and that could be cheaper than getting pregnant, and they can have a pregnant option for the females and it be similar to the wooho option but you have to pay just like with the crib when buying a baby. But I know that would be difficult because EA would have to program all actions and clothing to cooperate with a size of a pregnant sim. But I think they can just make clothes just for pregnant sims so that it wouldn't be difficult to code all the clothing already in the game
You could maybe have adoption on the phone and then try for baby when u press on a partner saying 3 lp at the side or whatever.
Level: 54
Current quest: The school discovery one
Send me a PM if you want to add me :)
Monument Level: All Monuments Complete
No Complete HFN, but one in the works at