All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
AeroSmash
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Dream Weddings - Marketplace Events

Post by AeroSmash »

mockingbird288z wrote: 18 Jul 2017, 15:17
AeroSmash wrote: 18 Jul 2017, 15:10 I got a picnic thing. Do you know in which section will be available to buy it? Decorations, etc
It will be at the Campground. It is the limited time prize for the Survivalist hobby.

IMG_0071.JPG
Wow that's really cool because I still remember when that Update came out and didnt get the picnic ! This is a good moment to get it
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

copperwood wrote: 18 Jul 2017, 14:35
randy_thrandy wrote: 18 Jul 2017, 13:43 one free robodog for 58200 points. and pink shag rugs which i actually like. i'd much prefer a regular dog, maybe the huskie? :C
actually now that i think of it, why isn't it possible to have multiple dogs like a crazy dog-hoarding person? it would be so lovely to have a house full of dogs *w*
I would love to have a crazy cat lady in my town. :D :lol:
wouldn't you just?! :D i'm a bit more enthusiastic about a crazy dog hoarder but a cat lady with at least 5 cats would be fine too... specially if you added kittens. oh my! *w*
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
SusiQ
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SusiQ »

Fondue set for 56400, Japanese Fountain, Candy Tree and Pink Shag Rugs for me this time.
HFN: 2 Firehouse Road (has oven fire), Firepole and pets
Haunted House: 3 Firehouse Road
Firepole: 10 Westside
Happy Simming!
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

I just got the Black Grand Piano for 57,000 -- I searched, but couldn't find an answer -- can pre-teens use the piano? Also, I haven't done the penthouse quest yet-once you build the penthouse with the piano-does that unlock them, or you just get the one? Thanks!
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chelle23 »

Fortune teller, though I never check the totals, lol. Already have three of the courier coins saved, lets see how long it takes to ask for one!
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

Desiree wrote: 01 Aug 2017, 12:22 I just got the Black Grand Piano for 57,000 -- I searched, but couldn't find an answer -- can pre-teens use the piano? Also, I haven't done the penthouse quest yet-once you build the penthouse with the piano-does that unlock them, or you just get the one? Thanks!
I just tested this, and of course the ever expendable preteens cannot play piano. I had never thought to try before, because I'm so used to preteens not being able to do anything at all. Teens can use the piano, not sure about seniors because I have none at the moment.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

contrarysims wrote: 01 Aug 2017, 19:34
Desiree wrote: 01 Aug 2017, 12:22 I just got the Black Grand Piano for 57,000 -- I searched, but couldn't find an answer -- can pre-teens use the piano? Also, I haven't done the penthouse quest yet-once you build the penthouse with the piano-does that unlock them, or you just get the one? Thanks!
I just tested this, and of course the ever expendable preteens cannot play piano. I had never thought to try before, because I'm so used to preteens not being able to do anything at all. Teens can use the piano, not sure about seniors because I have none at the moment.
:x Thanks for checking! On the plus side I won't need to bother doing this event. Those poor kids-they never get anything fun, or interesting or useful - or even new clothes! My elementary school aged grandkids are all represented in the game -- It's so bad one wants to get the makeover back to toddlerhood !
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

Desiree wrote: 01 Aug 2017, 23:59
contrarysims wrote: 01 Aug 2017, 19:34
:x Thanks for checking! On the plus side I won't need to bother doing this event. Those poor kids-they never get anything fun, or interesting or useful - or even new clothes! My elementary school aged grandkids are all represented in the game -- It's so bad one wants to get the makeover back to toddlerhood !
Yes, they're so neglected. I wouldn't have any in my game if it weren't for the weekly task to have two jumping on a bed.

I guess it's easier to transfer animations and clothing between teens/seniors/adults and firemonkeys can't be bothered doing anything for the preteens separately. But even toddlers get more attention from them. Perhaps we need a petition. Equal treatment for the preteens!
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

Robodog for 58,400. Other prizes being black & white sink and bedtime snack table. Not bothering with this one since I'll be needing my specialized professionals to design fashions (or whatever the hobby will be) for the Mean Curls event.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
nikigunn
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by nikigunn »

Since I have all of the rugs and different major prizes, I have no interest in these events now. Just monument resources and the hideous gingerbread furniture for me this time, with the skeleton again as the big prize. I just recently finished my Ancient Goddess statue and my other monuments are 25 or over so even the monument resources aren't appealing.
HFN -- 2 Museum Blvd (4 story), 22 West Side (1 story)
HH -- 10 West Side